“I will because it was the truth.” I argued.

I wrapped my arms his neck as we were just staring at each other’s eyes.

“It’s okay I like it when you are jealous.” He said as I felt his hot breath on my face.

I bit my bottom lip as I leaned in about to kiss those lips until we heard a cough behind Luke.

I looked behind his shoulder seeing of course, Chelsey. I pulled away from Luke as I went to the fridge.

“I didn’t want to disturb you guys, I just came to say I’m leaving now because my girlfriend and I have plans.” She said walking over to Luke.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders tippy toeing as I just rolled my eyes.

“Bye Luke, wish you luck at tour, promise me you will call me?” She said still hugging him.

“I promise.” Luke said as he hugged her back. To be honest I was jealous.

She finally pulled away and walked to me hugging me?

I didn’t hug her back as it was pretty awkward.

“You said you and Luke broke up? He’s mine.” She whispered in my ear and pulled away as I just ignored what she said, she can’t bring me down.

She existed the room as I sighed and Luke chuckled.

“What?” I asked him.

“Nothing.” He said and walked out the kitchen as I followed.

I flopped down between Beau and Luke as they were signing posters and were making a lot of phone calls.

“Do you guys need any help?” I asked.

“Felicity needs help packing, maybe you can with her to her apartment and help her and then you both come back here with her stuff and then she can help you pack.” Jai said.

“Alright, I’ll go to her apartment.” I said going to Jai’s room.

I opened the door seeing Felicity laying on the bed.

I shook her as she opened her eyes slowly.

“Good afternoon.” I giggled.

She smiled and carefully got up.

“How are you feeling?” I asked her.

“Okay.” Her voice cracked.

“Let’s go to your place to help you pack.” I told her, and she nodded and I helped her out of bed as we made our way downstairs.

Jai got up and hugged her as she hugged him back, they are the cutest.

“You okay baby?” He cupped her face.

“I’m fine, Jai.” She chuckled and he kissed her cheek as I gave them some privacy.

“Well bye bye.” I told the guys and they nodded and Luke blew a kiss to me as I pretended to catch and Felicity and I left the house.

“Are you sure you are able to drive?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” She said.

We got into Beau’s car and were on our way to her apartment.

---

“Let’s go down now and make lunch, I’m starving.” Felicity said zipping her last bag of stuff we packed.

“I agree.” I said as we headed into the kitchen.

We made the regular peanut butter and jam sandwich and we both sat on the stools and place our food on the counter munching on our food.

“So, have you and Luke have sex yet?” Felicity asked out of nowhere.

I chocked on my piece of bread as I began coughing and Felicity laughed.

I gulped down my drink as I finally calmed myself.

“No, why have you and Jai?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry I just thought that because you guys are so cute and cuddly together so I just predicted. Jai and I? Well yeah, plenty of times.” She said casually.

“When was your first time?” I asked.

“It on our 6 months anniversary and it wasn’t anything romantic, it was actually in a car.” She said munching on her food.

I was wide eyed, as I was pretty shocked.

“Woah, doesn’t it hurt?” I asked taking another bite of my sandwich.

“The first time, but later on you get used to it. Don’t worry you and Luke will have it someday.” She patted my back.

“I told him I wasn’t ready.” I said feeling bad.

“Hey, don’t be upset, you should do it when you are ready and everyone will understand, trust me it’s okay Sky.” She said.

I smiled at her as we changed the topic.

----

Felicity parked the car as we were at the boys home now and I went to the boot and took out the suit cases bringing them in. Felicity and I had an argument as she said she could carry it but I finally convinced her to let me.

I walked in with a little struggle and placed the bags near the stairs as Felicity and I headed towards the guys.

As we walked in we saw Beau crying as the guys were comforting him.

“Oh my god, what happened?” Felicity and I asked in unison.

They all looked up at us beside Beau as he was crying on Daniel’s shoulder.

1 HOUR AGO:

Beau’s POV:

“Last poster and we are finally done.” Daniel said in relief.

All of us boys were crazily tired as we have a big day starting tomorrow and know we won’t be having amazing sleep.

*ding dong*

“I’ll get it, it’s probably the girls.” I said getting up.

I walked to the door opening it and regretting it.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Can we talk?”

“No.” I said shutting the door as she stopped it with her foot.

“Beau, I’-I’m pregnant, and y-you’re t-the f-father.” Miley said.