Arina stands up to want to look over his shoulder to his back. But he pulls her waist down and forward causing her to sit into his member. She screams out of shock " Kurama !! "

He held her with his arms wrapped around her " now you can't take a look at it. "

She flushed red " let go !! "

Kurama : kawaii. How can you be still shy about these kind of things ?

Arina : you suddenly... Suddenly !!

He kissed her lips to stop her talking " Arina. We're here for a holiday. I don't want you to heal anybody. Ok ? "

Arina ; you're not anybody !!!

" Ssshhh... " He said at her ear " I'm inside you. You know what to do right ?"

" Hai... " She complied moving her body in rhythm as she held onto his shoulder for support. He strokes her hair " good girl."
____________________________________

Mamoru : oh. Hey Laemi.

Laemi looked up " mamoru. Here for job or sex ? "

 Here for job or sex ? "

Mamoru : job. How's my parents ?

Laemi ; paid the hotel. Had room service send breakfast to them every morning. I never fail you, either way I hope. So don't worry. Though they seem to often wake up in the afternoon. Are they that tired ?

Mamoru : more like too into each other.

Laemi : too into each other ?

Mamoru : literally. They cannot get enough of each other. Physically.

Laemi: oh.

Mamoru: still compiling the book of plants ? You know, I know someone who can better help you with that.

Laemi ; you do ?

Mamoru ; my father. It's his ability.

Laemi: never mind. It's not like we're that kind of relationship. I'll just do it myself. I promised my imoto. Mamoru. This. This one is beautiful right ?

Mamoru: um. It is

She tapes the flower into the diary " ok... " She scribbles some content " why are you still here ? So... You did expect... "

" No. " He interrupted " just... Want to go for a drink ? My treat. Anything you want. "

Laemi : then, white coffee. I'll wait for you to come back.

" Oh... Ok. " He turns around to leave. She giggles and climbs stop her table, pulled onto his wrist. He turns around and she kisses to his lips. He wants more, but she pushes him away with a saliva thread " mamoru. You're the weirdest guy I've ever met. "

Mamoru ; I'm not weird. You are. Compared to you, I'm normal.

She shakes her head " weird. " She climbs onto her body and wrapped her legs onto his torso. He falls backwards with a loud thud to the floor " ouch... "

" So does it bruise ? If you hit the floor ? " She pulled his zip down and shirt open. She runs her fingers down the dark blue bruises " like these ones. Kawaii. "

Mamoru ; usually people would feel guilty about it. These are your fault.

She kisses to the bruises gently. One patch by one patch. That made him hard. " Ah... " She stood up and stepped aside " I forgot to tell you something. "

Mamoru sighs " seriously?!! Now ?!"

Laemi: your kazoku-nee is in a little bit of trouble.

Mamoru sits up " what do you mean ?"

Laemi : human problems cos of ayato-kun.

Mamoru: I hate you. You always do this to me. Tell me something important after you get me all aroused.

" Kehe. " She sticks out her tongue " this way, you'll always come back wanting more. " He stands up " don't tell my parents. Make sure they stay here. I'll go look into it. " And he leaves.

She sighs as she watched him leave " now he's gone. "

Her doorbell rang short after. She goes to open up and sees a delivery guy. " Delivery. White coffee. " She takes the coffee and closes the door. She held the cup in her hands with a little joy.

She finishes the cup of coffee quickly and goes to slide the cupboard door. She rinses the cup and then proceeds to stack it with other coffee cups she had inside the drawer.