"okay, this is lonely heart, second last on the album," calum said, getting up to play the vinyl. he leaned over to give you a kiss again but ended up knocking over an empty cup on the coffee table in the process. you laughed as duke began barking at the boy, and calum cursed, picking it up and placing it back on the table. calum sat back down, his back against the couch as he fixed his bucket hat on his head. the song began playing and calum leaned forward, reading the comments on the live.

many of them were talking about the song whereas some of them had picked up on the incident moments earlier, where they heard a girl laugh as duke barked. calum read them all, biting his lip as his eyes darted up to you. you'd read the comments too, watching the live on your own phone. you met calum's eyes, mouthing 'sorry' before giving him a small smile.

calum decided to ignore it, and luke said something to pull him back to the moment anyway. high began playing and soon they were finished the album, and calum was signing off.

"i'm really glad you guys liked the album. stay safe, i love you guys," he said, smiling at the camera before waving and ending the livestream. he let out a breath, looking up at you and reaching his arms out like a toddler. you giggled, rolling your eyes before looking back down at your phone.

"what, baby?" he asked once he saw the expression written across your face. then he glanced down at his phone, seeing the live was still on. quickly he ended it, mumbling an "oops" before shutting his phone off completely. your lips curled into a smile, and you let out a laugh as duke hopped off your lap. again, calum reached his hands out for you and you rolled your eyes, standing up.

"come here," he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you down to him. giggling, you sat in his lap, straddling him as your hands came to play with his blonde curls that were hidden by the hood of his sweater. "so i just exposed us."

"partially my fault as well."

"then we're both going down," he mumbled, making you laugh before he cupped your face, bringing your lips to his. slowly, you gave into the kiss, and your lips began to move against his.

"the album is really good," you murmured against his lips, and calum pulled away smiling. "it amazes me how you guys connect with your fans. i can tell they're gonna love the album. they love anything you put out."

"you think so?"

you nodded, pushing back his hood and running your fingers through calum's hair. "i know so."

grinning, calum kissed you again, pulling you farther up on his lap. his hands moved around to your ass, holding you tightly as he kissed you. you kissed him back, allowing the boy to slip his tongue in your mouth as he bit down on your lower lip, sucking on it sweetly. you rolled your hips, grinding down onto the boy and making him moan into the kiss.

"make sure the live isn't still on," you mumbled, pulling back as you hovered your lips over his. "because i really want to fuck you right now."

"right now?"

you nodded, moving your hands down to the belt on calum's pants as he quickly checked his phone to make sure he wasn't still live. you had his belt undone and the button on his jeans popped by the time he looked back at you.

"bedroom?" he asked and you nodded. excitedly, you rolled off the boy, standing up. before you had time to think, calum had your hand in his and was dragging you down the hallway. you giggled, following him to your room where he closed the door and slammed you against it.

his lips attached to your neck, sucking on the skin as he made sure to leave a mark for both of you to admire the next morning. your hands moved to his hair, tugging on the curls as he pushed his body against your's, his teeth biting at your neck. calum turned you around, his hands at your waist as he walked your backwards, your arms slung around his neck. his lips were on your's now, tongue massaging against your's while he sucked sweetly at your lips.