“I’m not hungry, and I don’t need anyone to take care of me, I’m fine and I honestly don’t care if they talk to me or not anymore, I give up. I have you and Jai and I can live with that. Don’t worry  I didn’t do anything stupid.” I told her.

“Then what about your wrist?” Jai said pointing at my wrist.

I looked down at my wrist and didn’t cover it but just looked at them two.

“I couldn’t help it okay.” I said.

“Sky—“ Felicity stopped as the door opened as Daniel, Luke and James entered.

I sneezed as I looked up at them as they looked at me but this time I looked away from them.

I got up and kissed Felicity’s forehead and waved goodbye to Jai and walked right passed Luke without giving eye contact.

I felt nothing, I am nothing.

I walked away as I ended up back outside as I just decided to get some air.

Luke’s POV:

I woke up pretty early as I really couldn’t sleep properly last night. I went downstairs seeing James and Daniel awake.

“Hey guys.” I said sitting beside them on the couch.

“Is Miley alright?” Daniel asked.

“Yeah, she got some stitches.” I replied.

“Daniel and I were thinking about going to meet Felicity and Jai right now, wanna join?” James asked.

“Yeah let’s go.” I said getting up and walking with them toward the car as I said I’ll drive.

The car ride was silent as I knew that they were thinking about last night, and Skylar.

“Is Skylar going to b—“ I cut off James.

“Can we not bring her up?” I said.

James went silent as I picked up my speed.

----

We were all walking in the hallway having a small conversation about Tour as Daniel opened the door to Felicity’s room. I saw Felicity, Jai and another girl as I entered in the room I recognized her. She sneezed and looked up at us and had eye contact for me for a few seconds as she looked away. She looked so ill, so pale with bags under her eyes as if she never slept. She her fingers looked blue as I caught the sight of her wrists. I gasped as I couldn’t look away from it. She stood up and said goodbye to Jai and Felicity and walked right passed me as if I wasn’t even there, which actually hurt me a lot.

I looked up at the boys as they had the same expression as me.

I felt guilty and just felt like crying and running to her, but she hates me.

I stood in front of Felicity’s bed as I was looking at the ground having the image of her cuts in my head and thoughts on how she was when all this happened and how much she was probably crying.

“Luke she didn’t do it, why are you guys mad at her for something she didn’t do?!” Felicity shouted at us as she had couple of tears in her eyes.

“She is a girl who is full of lies and is some crazy freak who is jealous of her hold ‘friend’  taking us away from her.” Daniel spoke.

“Oi! Don’t say that about her.” Jai argued.

“Are you serious bro?” James said.

“She was our friend before that Miley girl and you didn’t even trust Skylar for one second or let her explain how if you were in her shoes?!” Felicity yelled at us.