She ran out the house and I really felt like going after her but I really didn’t want to see her right now, knowing she was capable doing something like this. Why did this have to happen? I thought she was an innocent girl but I guess I don’t know her properly.

Beau picked up Miley as he laid her down on the couch as Beau was cleaning her which was pretty deep knowing she got cut with the glass.

“I think you need stitches.” I told her.

“I’m sorry for causing that scene; Skylar always had that jealously side especially at school.” Miley said.

“What? You know her from school?” James asked her.

“Yeah, we used to be friends but then she started spreading rumors, and stopped hanging out with me knowing I would hang out with her boyfriend but he was just my friend. She went crazy and she got expelled that’s why she doesn’t go to school.” She said.

What Skylar and a boyfriend? She told me she never had one before? How many lies does she tell me? Am I really hearing about the real side of Skylar? Is she crazy? Is she some crazy person, is that why she was homeless because her parents were scared of her?

“Wow, I never thought Skylar would be like that.” Daniel said.

“Can we stop talking about her?” Beau said.

We all stopped talking as I was just thinking in my head, who is the right Skylar, crazy or innocent?

“I think we have to take you to the hospital babe?” Beau told her.

She nodded as Beau picked her up taking her to the car.

“I’ll come with you.” I said.

“James and I will stay I’m pretty exhausted, hope you get better.” Skip said to Miley and she thanked them.

We got into the car as I drove as Beau and Miley were in the back of the car.

----

Skylar’s POV:

I finally reached the hospital and probably looked like a mess because it started raining while I was walking, and right now I’m fucking cold as wet, and 100% sick.

I walked in ignoring the lady at the front desk making my way to Felicity’s room.

I open the door seeing her awake but Jai was still sleeping beside her.

“Skylar?” She whispered  yelled.

I smiled at her but just broke into tears.

She sat up as she opened her arms.

I walked to her and hugged her crying on her shoulder.

She was rubbing my back telling me to calm down.

I pulled away sitting on the stool next to her.

“What happened, why are you wet, and crying?” She asked worriedly.

“The guys don’t trust me; they believe Miley instead of me even though I was saying the truth. Luke didn’t even believe me you should’ve seen the look on their faces Felicity it was like I was some sick person who you can’t even have eye contact with because they disgust the person. Do you know how that feels like?” I cried.

“What happened though?” She asked.

“I was getting a drink of water and before I could gulp it down she comes behind me and starts talking shit saying how she wants to take away the guys and you from me knowing they will like her more than me. She kept talking shit and I slapped her across the face but when I did I knocked down the glass as well as it fell on her foot causing the glass to cut her which created blood. The guys came rushing in the room and Miley start acting by crying and lying saying how I was threatening her to stay away from the guys making them think I’m a jealous sicko. No one believe me and they wouldn’t even let me explain properly. Luke couldn’t even look at me, imagine Jai not believing you.” I sobbed.

“Oh Sky, it’s okay that bitch will learn her lesson, how can the boys be so stupid, just give it some time they will talk to you, I’ll talk to them.” She said.

“Thank you, but I really can’t even talk to them or even look at them knowing they don’t trust me and rather trust a girl they barely know but is actually my worst enemy.” I said.

“You know her?” She questioned.

“Yeah, she used to go to my high school, but let’s forget about it I really don’t want to bring up the past but she was Brian’s ex-girlfriend.” I said.

“Oh fuck, she probably has the same personality as Brain; a bitch.”  She said.

We were talking for a while and I decided to change the topic knowing that I’m going to start crying again. Felicity told me that they are going to be doing her treatment tomorrow and that she has to stay in the hospital in a week and then that’s when we will know for sure if she will be surviving or not, but we know she is a strong girl so she will kick cancers butt.

The door opened with a nurse coming in.

“What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over!” She yelled.

“I’m sorry I came here to talk to my best friend.” I replied.

“We allowed her boyfriend to stay here but I’m sorry you have to leave.” She replied.

I looked at Felicity and gave her one tight hug.

“Thank you, I love you.” I told her.

She smiled at me.

“Skylar, wait!” She told me.

I stopped and looked back as she tossed me keys.

I looked at her confused as she as smiling.

“Stay at my place for how long you want.” She said.

“Thank you.” I told her and left the room.

I was walking in the hallway, until  I saw him sitting there on the chair in front of me.