“I love you too!” I replied and hung up.

“What’s up?” Felicity asked me.

“ED SHEERAN WANTS TO MEET ME!!” I said screaming and Mariam and Felicity both screamed and we all group hugged jumping up and down in excitement.

“Oh my god that’s amazing!” Mariam said.

“I still can’t believe the Ed Sheeran wants to meet me.” I squealed.

They laughed and we kept talking about Ed Sheeran after that.

----

We were now at the door step of the boys house and James opened it giving me a big hug.

“I’m so happy for you!” He said and I hugged him back smiling at him.

I went in and Beau, Daniel, Jai and Luke all saw me and ran to me picking me up cheering.

I began laughing as Mariam was recording the guys.

Jai went over and picked up Felicity and now we were both getting carried by the guys laughing. 

After that small crazy entrance we calmed down and sat down.

“What you girls get?” Beau asked me.

“Do you really want us to show you guys?” Felicity said.

The guys groaned as Beau nodded.

Mariam left with Ronnie so it Felicity and I smirked at each other and showed the guys what we got.

Slowly they got up at left including Beau.

Felicity and I began laughing and putting our clothing in the bag.

As we were packing I asked Felicity a question.

“Why don’t you move in here?” I asked.

“I really don’t know, Jai and I haven’t really talked about it but it’s nice to have your own place so for now I really don’t think I’ll be staying over.” She said and I nodded at her.

“Want to prank the guys?” Felicity smirked at me.

“I never pranked anyone before” I said quietly.

“What?! Really okay we are definitely pranking them.” She whispered yelled and I smiled at her.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked her

“Why don’t we hid and then you can text the boys saying you are sleeping over at mines, then when they are all together near like 12:00am we can try scaring them somehow.” She said and I smiled at her and telling her let’s do it.

“Where should we hide?” She asked.

“Let’s go in the basement because they guys like never go there anyways.” I told her and she agreed and we sneakily went into the basement.

I checked the phone and it was 10:45pm so we had a while till 12am.

We both were sitting on my mattress just chatting and it was nice.

I got a text message from Luke and Felicity got a phone call from Jai at the same time which was kind of creepy.

We looked at each other smiling at Felicity answered the call first.

“Put it on speaker.” I mouthed to her and she nodded.

“Hey babe where are you? I came down to be with you and you weren’t there?” He asked.

“Oh sorry you guys were busy playing Fifa so Sky and I decided to just stay at my place tonight, sorry about that babe.” She said.

“Oh should I come?” He asked.