“Um guys, I know you probably are fucking shocked that Sky knew that asshole since high school and that he did all those stuff to her well, the night before she came to work for us he raped her. He ended up coming to L.A as well and when I went with her to get the alchol he was there and that was the guy I was fighting with in the video that went viral.” He said as I was silently crying.

Everyone said nothing and Beau stopped the car on the side of the road and came out and pulled me out to give me a hug.

“I’m so sorry.” He said and I cried on his shoulder while hugging him back.

“Don’t say s-sorry.” I said

I pulled away as I felt some standing behind me and it was Jai kicking the dirt on the ground with few tears in his eyes.

I walked to him and stood right in front of him.

“P-please d-don’t be s-sad.” I cried.

He looked up at me as the tear fell down his cheek.

“I punched you that day, you went through so much and I hurt you. I’m such a dick. I’m so fucking sorry.” He said crying and I hugged him and he hugged me back. We were both crying as we were hugging each other.

“I-it’s not y-your f-fault.” I told him.

“I-It’s m-mines.” I said.

We were hugging each other for a while as we both calmed down and I wiped away his tears as he did for me.

We both smiled softly and I went to Felicity and gave her a quick hug.

“You saved me.” I whispered to her.

“I never knew.” She said.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled and looked a little upset, they all did even Luke.

We went back into the car and Beau began driving again.

“Do you guys want to go to the apartment or to ours?” Beau asked Felicity.

“I’ll just go to yours.” She said and Beau headed home.

We got out and we went to each other’s room.

I lay down on the bed as Luke lays beside me.

I grabbed his hand and looked at his knuckles which were bruised and gave it a small kiss.

“Thank you for keeping your promise.” I told him.

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the lips as I smiled in the kiss.

“Goodnight.” He said.

“Goodnight.” I replied and we went to sleep.

----

I woke up feeling someone jumping on me and heard Luke shouting at someone.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing James and Daniel jumping on me and Luke.

“Goodmorning guys.” I said getting up.

They both tackle me and give me a big hug as I laughed and hugged them back.

“Beau told us everything, that Brian dude is a fucking cunt.” Daniel said as James nodded.

“It’s okay now he’s locked up for a while.” I told them as they got off me.

“Well now, we are going to do your favourite thing.” Daniel said.

“And what is that?” I asked them.