I got off him and began walking as I felt someone pick me up and I noticed it was Luke carrying me bridal style. I smiled at him and he returned it and we went to his room.

He gave me his t-shirt which I wore and some joggers which were really comfy. I didn’t mind wearing the short sleeves knowing Luke knows I cut and I know he wouldn’t say anything.

I washed my makeup off my face and combed through my hair and laid down beside Luke.

He pulled me closer as I did and we lay there in each other’s arms. He was so warm as I snuggled more into him and we both fell asleep. I can finally have some good sleep knowing I’m in his arms.

---

Luke’s POV:

She was here in my arms, safe. I swear to god how that fucking Brian dude dare touch my girl in the first place and going for it again, he disgusts me. I swear I’m going to beat the shit out of him when I see him.

It was like now 4pm in the afternoon and I was up as I was just staring at the beautiful girl beside me in bed and how lucky I am to find her and call her mines.

As I was stroking her hair the door opened slowly and I saw Daniel, Beau, Jai and James walk in quietly as they said on the corner of the bed.

“Felicity told us what happened to her and we wanted to check on her.” Beau said.

“How is Felicity?” I asked.

“She’s good she was just upset and angry from the dudes whoever did that to her, why would someone that doesn’t know her kidnap her for no reason it’s stupid!” Jai whispered yelled.

I’m guessing they don’t know about Brian.

“He fucking bashed her head and she was bleeding it stopped though which is good but she just needed the rest.” I told them.

“I feel so bad for her.” James said and the guys nodded.

I look down at Sky and back at the boys.

“She’s a strong girl.” I said.

Skylar began moving around a little as I’m guessing she is waking up.

Her eye lashes flickered as her beautiful brown eyes were showing.

“Goodmorning, you have some people who want to see you.” I told her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and got up and saw the guys.

She covered her hair trying to fix it as the guys eyes widen as they were staring at her arms.

Skylar noticed and quickly put them under the covers.

I knew she felt bad about doing it and I really didn’t want to make her upset than she already is.

I looked at the guys and gave them the ‘look’ to not say anything about it and they slightly nodded telling me they understood me.

“Are you okay?” James asked.

Skylar smiled and nodded.

“Nothing happened, thanks to Felicity I’m okay. Jai you have one brave girlfriend.” She said smiling and Jai smiled and blushed alittle.

“We are glad that you and Felicity are okay, we were crazy worried, next time make sure you take one of us anywhere even in the washroom.” Beau joked and I laughed.

“It’s okay though, don’t worry about me I’m fine but let me say a great celebration.” She joked and they guys laughed.

“Yeah sorry about that.” Daniel said scratching on the back on his neck.

“No its okay, to owe me can you guys stop by the café and hear me preform, because I want to make sure someone is atleast there to watch me.” She said giggling a little.

“Of course we were all going anyways so yeah.” Beau said and she smiled.

“Thank you guys, I really have the bests friends ever.” She said.

The guys awed and we all had a big group hug.

“Hey what about me?” Felicity said coming in the room.

“Come here you.” I told her and she came in and joined the hug.

We were all happy once again.

---

Skylar’s POV:

“Okay I think we should go to the police now.” I said

“Are you sure?” Felicity asked me.

I nodded and Luke grabbed my hand and I smiled at him.

“Is it okay if Jai comes?” Felicity asked me.

I nodded and Jai smiled at me and gave me a quick side hug and we four went into the car as the other boys stayed home doing a twit cam with the fans.

“Those douches are going to be locked up Sky don’t worry.” Jai said looking at me from the back mirror as Luke and I were sitting at the back.

I kind of felt bad not telling Jai about Brian but I can’t. I already told Luke and Felicity I will eventually but not right now.

I smiled at him as Luke held my hand tightly and I smiled at him as he looked a little angry himself and kissed him on the cheek as he smiled at me calming down. This boy gets angry easily, but he looks attractive. 

---

“We are here!” Felicity said getting out the car as Luke and I followed Jai and her.

Felicity talked to the lady in the counter and looked at me and then took us into a small room.

She took in Felicity first as we all were waiting outside as we saw Felicity showing her the pictures and explaining to the officer on what she witnessed.

After a while Felicity came out and I was called and Luke nodded at me telling me it will be okay and gave me a kiss on the forehead as I smiled at him and walked to him.

“Skylar right?” The officer asked me.

I nodded and sat down on the chair in front of her.

“My name is Officer Lucy and I’ll just be asking you some questions.” She said.

“Did you know any of these two males who have kidnapped you last night?” She asked me.

“Yes, but only one, and his name is Brian. He used to go to my old high school with me but we didn’t really have a good relationship with each other. He would always beat me up and stuff. A day before I came here to L.A I was walking in the night looking for a good bench or grass area to sleep for the night as I noticed someone was behind me. I looked behind and started running away but they person behind me caught up and pushed me against the brick wall in the ally and I noticed it was him. He had a tight grip on me and slapped me to shut me up as I was screaming for help. He ended up raping me and just walking away. When I came to L.A I was walking with my now boyfriend, and Brian sent me a text ( I pulled out my phone and showed it too her) and he began arguing with my boyfriend. Then when I went to the club he was the one who kidnapped me and bashed my head against the car window which caused me to get this injury on my head. After that it was blank. I soon woke up and I was tied up on a chair and his friend and him were touching me and hitting me and saying some nasty things.” I said and looked at her as she was writing stuff down.

“I see, is it okay if I could make a copy form this text?” She asked and I nodded telling her go ahead.

“Now that we have the faces of these men we will be able to trace them and we will call you and your friend Felicity when we found him. You did the right choice in coming here and tell me, I will make sure these guys and this Brian dude gets locked up.” She said.

“Thank you.” I said and walked out towards Luke.

“How did it go?” He asked me.

“It went just fine.” I smiled at him and we all went back into the car as I got my phone back from the officer.