I looked over at Jai and grabbed his hand.

“ That day of the party, I was awfully drunk and when you are drunk you say stupid shit. I’m not trying to say that it wasn’t the truth because it was. But my choice of words just made the situation look worse than it actually was. I was more of the maid/ servant for the Janoskians, they are all super sweet guys and love their fans really much. Some moments throughout the day I would act like a big bitch and they would all get mad. It was my fault, I was the one who is working for them and should respect them but I wasn’t doing that so they had a reason to be mad at me. One day after Luke and I were walking to get some items for the party some fan recorded Luke and I walking together holding hands and him fighting with this guy I knew. That guy wasn’t my boyfriend and nor was Luke. It was just a guy I used to know and had a problem with and Luke didn’t like the way he was treating me, he was just being a nice friend. Rumors started getting spread about how Luke and I was a couple and shit and the boys just got mad, including Jai. I kept bugging them to tell me what happened as no one was telling me. Jai just got a little madder than the others and tossed the phone at my face. He didn’t mean to hit me and I know that, he just wanted to hit the wall with his phone to scare me away before he ends up doing some he doesn’t want to. I got mad and tossed the phone as it hit him hard in the chest which again was my fault as I caused him madder than before. He got up and punched me across the face and the look in his eyes I could tell that he didn’t want to do that. I understand where he is coming from, I was there as there employee not a friend so he just thought I wasn’t a human at the moment and just hit me. Few hours later we forgave each other cause I know Jai, he is the sweetest guy ever and has a wonderful girlfriend named Felicity and if she is watching this you should really give him a second chance, he talks about you every day and misses you so much, he didn’t mean to hurt me and he isn’t abusive he was just angry. People hate on them as they are treating me like a slave or abusing me. The real thing is that they saved me. I was living in the streets as a homeless in New York, these boys saved me and gave me this job. If I wasn’t here right now then I might’ve been died by now with starvation or pneumonia or something. I’m thankful and see these boys as my heroes, not some jerks or abusers. You guys should start thinking them as your heroes or idols as well because they are amazing boys. I know you Janoskianators can’t be mad at them forever, these boys love you girls or guys and right now they need you guys the most so forgive them. They love you.” I said as Luke grabbed my hand and I looked at him and smiled.

“Wow, there you have it guys the truth told from the girl her self.” Elena said.

“One thing I would like to add.” Luke said and we all looked at him.

“The minute I started getting hate as people thought I was dating Skylar which were weren’t at the moment. I saw some of the hurtful stuff they were saying about her, and none of that is true. Skylar here is the most strongest and most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She may think she isn’t perfect but to me she is. Skylar will you be my girlfriend?” Luke asked on the live news.

I looked back to the boys as I had tears in my eyes and they all were smiling and nodding like idiots.

“Of course I’ll be your girlfriend!” I hugged him and cried on his shoulders as I didn’t want to be shown crying on national television.

“Woah, isn’t that a cute moment. Thank’s for the Janoskians to come on down and talk with us. This is Los Angeles News signing off.” Elena said and the camera shut down.

All the guys got up and hugged me to death.

“That was amazing Skylar! Thank you so much, and I was trying my best not to laugh when you were swearing on the news.” Daniel exclaimed.

“Thank you so much Sky, Felicity just texted me saying she forgave me thank you so much.” Jai hugged me tight.

“Thank you Skylar, you are like the best!” Beau and James said as they hugged me.

“It’s okay guys let’s just hope it’s all over.” I said wiping my tears.

They guys all went to the snack section to grab something to eat as Luke and I were left alone.

I put my arms around his neck as he put it around my waist.

“I wasn’t expecting that last part, boyfriend.” I winked.

“I couldn’t keep it inside me forever, I wanted the world to know that you are mines and only mines.” He said as he kisses me forehead.

I stare into his big brown eyes as I knew this boy is the boy I love.

I started leaning in too kiss those pumped lips as we got interrupted.

“I’m sorry to disturb you guys, but Skylar I just wanted to tell you that was amazing out there!” Elena told me.

“Thank you!” I smiled at her.

“That was brave of you, and you did it right.” She said.

I smiled at her and she gave me a hug which I returned.

“Alright guys let’s go back home!” Ronnie shouted and we all rushed to the van.

This was a good day.