“But you’re so young why you want to work as a slave for some immature boys.” Mariam asked me.

“Because I’m desperate and if I don’t get a job soon enough I will be living as a homeless for the rest of my life.” I said.

They both looked at my with sympathy and I hated when people do, it shows that I’m so weak which I am but I am a strong girl as well.

“I don’t know sweetie, you are so young and I don’t really think you will take the job seriously.” He said.

“I need this job please, you can even pay me half price if that helps, but I will be responsible and focused I swear.”  I begged.

They both started whispering to each other again and grabbed their coffee from the lady as they moved to the side so I could order.

I ordered and paid and waited for my food as Ronnie and Mariam were still talking to make a decision.

I grabbed my food and was standing beside them as they kept looking back at me as I was munching on my muffin.

“I guess you got the job!” Ronnie exclaimed and a huge smile appeared on my face. It actually hurt to smile as I haven’t in so long.

“Thank you so much. I won’t let you down sir.” I said.

They both chuckled and insisted me on sitting down with them as we finished our drinks.

They kept asking me questions to know more about me and stuff so they know who they are dealing with. I didn’t tell them the details because I really don’t feel like telling people but I just told them that I didn’t finish high school, and I ran away from home because my mom is an alcoholic because of my father’s death. I didn’t tell them anything else including the abuse.

“So Skylar,  knowing a bit about you tells me that you aren’t going to let me down.  You’ll get paid full price and I’ll buy your tickets for our flight tomorrow.”  Ronnie said.

“Flight?” I was confused.

“Yeah they live in L.A. not here in New York.” He chuckled.

L.A? I’m going to fucking Los Angeles, hopefully this could give me a little fun in life.

“Thank you for everything so where should I meet you tomorrow?” I asked.

“Meet me at the airport which is thirty minutes away from here.” He said and I nodded.

I threw my trash and waved goodbye and walked away happily knowing that I’m going somewhere.

---

As it was probably 1 am in the morning I was currently at this ally way looking for a comfy place to sleep for the night without having to lay in dog shit or something. As I was walking in the chilling night I put my hood over my head as I looked to the ground.

“Look who we have here.” A man’s voice came from behind me and I froze in fright.

I continued walking after that pause and didn’t dare to look back to see who was talking to me.

“Why you running away from me Sky?” He chuckled and I started getting nervous as I recognized that voice and began running.

I felt him grab my wrist and push me against the hard cold wall as my head hit the brick and I became dizzy. Before I could scream he covered my mouth with his hands.

“Hey Skylar did you think I forgot about you? What are you doing alone at night?” He smirked.

I bit his hand and tried getting out from his grip screaming while I was but nothing.

He pushed me harder and slapped me across the face so hard that I shut up.

“If you scream once more I’ll go worse.” He laughed evilly.

I shut my mouth as I felt him looking at me up and down constantly with his breath on my neck.

He began leaving sloppy kisses on my neck as I kept trying to get him off of me without screaming.

“What’s wrong Sky? Don’t like me anymore?” He winked.

“I regretted everything Brian!” I spat.

Brain was the popular guy at school and had girls drool for him and of course when I was at school I was one of them. I told my so called friends that I liked him and they told the whole school. Ever since that Brian has insulting me, and getting his gang to beat the living shit out of me because I was bringing his ‘reputation’ down.

“Oh now, don’t say that.” He acted.

He held my arms tight against the wall as he lifted up my sleeve to show the scars.

“Oh poor little baby still hurts herself, I thought I hurt you enough.”

Tear started prickling my eyes as they rolled down my cheeks.

“You’re still a freak who no one ever liked including your own mother.” He spat.

“Stop.” I begged as he kept trying to make me break down.

“Aw is Skylar crying?” He said as he moved his fingers down my cheek and I flinched from his touch as he made his way to my chest and squeezed my breast as I begged him to stop.

He unbuckled his jeans and pulled down my leggings and underwear and quickly put on the condom and inserting his whole thing into me. I cried in pain as he was going harder and faster and I couldn’t handle it.

“Oh fuck Skylar.” He moaned.

I cried and with all my strength I tried pushing him away but I couldn’t I was weak.

He pushed one last time as he then took himself out of me and pulled back his pants.

“That was good Skylar, I’ll be coming again.” He winked and went off into the darkness.

I pulled my pants and sat on the ground crying my eyes out on how I thought my life could actually get better but then something always has to ruin it.

I had my knees to my chest as I cried with my head down about how fucked up my life is and that I just got raped by my bully.

I was bleeding a little I assume that happened because that was my first time and it was horrible.

I just sat there knowing there really wasn’t anywhere I was supposed to go and I slowly drifted into sleep.