Moving On [4]

**********PLZ READ: oK so I made a two mistakes the last couple chapters. Ok Stacey is a junior not a senior and on the first chapters all the way at the top I put that I used this song Lez be friends by The Midnight Beast on it when I didnt....so yea im done XD. Comment, vote, blablabla****************

Chapter 4

As I walked home, my mind was reeling with all the starter lines I could uses when confronting my "parents".

You guyz have been freakin' lying to me pretty much my whole life.-No that was to blunt and mean...even thought they werent my real parents, I still had to respect them.

I found this letter that I need to talk to you guys about.-That sounded kinda stupid and cheesy.

We need to talk.-That sounded ok I guess.

O god, what was I going to do. My whole life is a lie! All those years of calling them mom and dad...they couldn't tell me before!?!? Calm down Stacey, they were just trying to help my *gulp* mom.

Suddenly a million questions popped into my head. Who is she? Whats her name? Is she married? Does she have kids? Where does she live? How old is she?....Why did she go to jail?

That last question made me shiver. I needed answers, and I needed them now. Luckily, I could see my house in the distance. I could also see a car that I didn't recognize in the driveway. I shrugged it off. It was probably just one of moms friends. I could see her car parked along side it.

As I got closer the house, I started to get this feeling that whatever suprise that was waiting for me inside the house, wasn't good. I walked into the house nervous and took a look around. I guess they went out or something. I walked upstairs to my room and as I neared it I saw that the door was slightly ajar and that the light was on.

Oh shit Oh shit O shit. Whos in my room?

I tip toed closer and could see a woman with chestnut brown hair looking at the pictures on my dresser. I pushed the door open a little, thanking my "dad" for getting me a door that didn't squeak. I stepped onto my purple carpet and took a chance to take in this woman's appearance from the back. She had chestnut brown hair, was slim and curvy enough for her body, and she looked to be about 6'0. She couldn't be older than 30. She looked so much like someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I coughed to get the lady's attention. She spun around and flushed in embarrasment and probably suprise as she saw me. She quickly took me in and as soon as she was done her eyes welled up with tears. The next thing I knew she had her arms around me in a bear hug.

"Umm hi?" I said. What I was really thinking is Who the fuck are you and why the hell are you in my room?!

She quickly gathered herself and smiled sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry its just that--"

"Katherine!!! Are you in here?" My "mom" was heard yelling from downstairs.

Katherine, huh? Pretty.

While Katherine was speaking, I quickly scanned her profile. She had deep midnight blue eyes, but specks of black in them. Almost exactly like mine. She had freckles and had a dimple on her right cheek. Very pretty. Now who is she?

"Mom, get up here!!" I yelled. I noticed that Katherine winced a little as I yelled.

"Hello Stacey how was your day at school?" She asked nonchalant.

I stared at her like she had 3 heads. "Are you serious?! Who is this woman in my room!"

"Stacey, don't be rude!" She scolded.

I took 3 deep breaths, like I always do when i'm upset.

"Ok, may I ask why you are here?" I said in a mocking tone to Katherine.

"I'm...here to talk to you?" She said like a question.

"Stacey why don't we wait until your dad come home so we can talk about her being here. For now, make Katherina feel welcome."

"Ummm ok. whatever."I said.

"Thank you LeeAnn." Katherine said.

"The kitchens downstairs and the tv is in the living room. There your comfortable bye." I said while walking out and grabbing my stuff.

"Im going to Sara's house!!" I yelled while walking out the door.

"Stacey wai--" Thats all I heard as I slammed the door shut.

Who the hell was she and why did she hug me?

Tonight should be interesting...