Moving On [12]

******I just wanted to say sorry about the pics, it didnt go quite as planned and to read my friends store How I Fell In Love With The BIGGEST ASS IN THE WORLD by XxdancetildawnxX. Its rllly gud. kk byeee.******

Chapter 12

The party don't start till I walk innnnn

Don't stop-SLAM!!!

I sprung up from under my covers and stretched my arms towards the ceiling. Today is my party!! I wonder whats going to happen. THis was supposed to be a "surprise" after all. When will I see my friends? As if they had read my mind, my phone rang and when I picked up I heard three different voices giving instructions.

"Woah,woah. One person at a time."I laughed then winced as they all yelled me.

"Ok well me and Lacy will be at your house in 10 minutes. Just be showered and plain for us to fix you up for your big party. Your parents are already at the the place the party will be  take place at. KK gotta go!"Then Sara hung up.

"Umm bye."I said the the dial tone.

I took a 5 minute shower then ran downstairs to wait for my friends. Sure enough, they were there in 5 minutes with what looked like enough make-up for the whole world.

"Hey birthday girl!"They ran in in hugging me.

"Hey."

Danny honked the horn from outside and I waved, "See you at the party!"

"Later."He waved as he drove away.

I turned around to my friends who were already discussing what to do with my hair, my dress, my shoes, my everything.

"What about you guys?"

"Oh, we already have us all figured out."

"Ok, so what first?"

"Well, the party starts at 5 and its only 10 a.m., so can we relax a little first. Then we can tell you about our ideas."Lacy said.

I nodded. I hadn't had breakfast yet either so I decided to make sausages and waffles for everybody.

"Yumm" They said when I asked them.

"How many waffles and sausages do you want?" I asked, opening up the freezer,

"2 waffles and 3 sausages pleasee." Sara said. Plopping down at the kitchen island. Same old lazy Sara. Lacy rolled her eyes, helping me make the waffles and sausages.

"I only want 1 waffle and 2 sausages, but i'll make them MYSELF."She emphasized myself as she walked Sara who was flipping through the latest issue of Vogue. We all ate, chatted, and exchanged ideas for the next hour.

"Ok ladies, lets get to work."Sara said, going into fashonista mode. She turned on the radio and Firework by Katy Perry came on.

You just gotta ignite

The night and let it shine

Just own the night

Like the Fourth of July

"I love this song!" I yelled.

"Yep, now lets get started."

"Oh, since you guys bought me another dress, I decided to wear both. The purple one at the start then the blue one before the end."

"Great." Lacy said thinking.

"OK so how about a long and flowy theme for your hair for the purple dress and a lot of make-up for it and then an updo thingy and goldish make-up for the blue one?"Lacy suggested while setting up.

"Yes, so i'll do hair and you'll do make-up?"Lacy asked.

"Yep."

Soon, there was a flurry of movement all around me and I was swept into an island chair. For the next 4 hours my hair was pulled, my eyebrows plucked and everything in between. Then there was only 2 hours left and I looked...not like regular me thats for sure.

"Done."Lacy said.

"And done."

"Wow." Wass all I could utter.

"Yep."

Lacy looked at the clock and grinned. "And with 2 hours to spare. Lets do our own stuff."

There stuff took about 30 minutes while mine took about 5 hours. "Wow you guys look great!"I said." THey really did to, they were in there dresses, ready to go. I was still in my sleepwear.

"Lets get you changed. We only have 1 hour left."

So, they helped me into my first gown, the pruple one and soon we all looked like princesses.

"Wow, we look great!"Sara said.

"YEp!"Lacy and I chorused just as LeeAnn walked in.

"Oooo you girls look lovely." She said hurriedly.

Derek then walked in, looking quite relaxed."Well its my job to escort you ladies to the location so lets go shall we?"

We all followed outside, where we saw a streatch black limosuine waiting for us.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah, I know." Derek said.

"Woot! Woot!"Sara said running as fast as she could in stilletos to the limo.

The inside of the limo was leather with a tv with a mini fridge. So nice, I thought.

"To the club Isaac!"Derek said.

******Ok obviously this is coming in two parts, maybe even three so yeah 13 will be the next part. vote comment, XDXDXD Merry Christmas!!!!*****