Moving On [53]

Chapter 53

-;-Seth's POV-;-

My alarm woke me up. I threw it at my wall. Too bad that my alarm also doubled as my phone. Whatever. I took a quick shower and walked out in a towel. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a white and black Aeropostale shirt, and black converse. I ran a hand through my still wet hair and put on a black beanie. I had 30 minutes before play practice started.

I logged onto Facebook. The first thing I saw made me groan and roll my eyes. Stacey's status was: Bringing the friends to practice 2daii! Nate and all her friends had commented saying that they were excited to meet them and shit like that.

I definitely wasn't excited to see the guy she kept rejecting me over. I wonder if he's better looking than me. Is that why? Oh god I sounded like a girl. I grabbed my phone and car keys and decided to go for a drive.

-;-Stacey's POV-;-

"STACEY!!" Someone roared from across the hall.

Danny. Haha. I buried myself under the covers, pretending I was asleep. Seocnds later I heard my door burst open and someone march over to my bed.

"Stacey! I know you're awake." Danny said. It sounded like he was talking through clenched teeth.

I lowered the covers so that he could see my eyes. I blinked at him and smiled.

"You're so dead!" He yelled.

I shot out of my bed and into the bathroom. Safe at last. Danny barged in. Ok so I forgot to lock the door, no biggie.

I held a can of hairspray in front of me.

"Touch me and i'll spray." I threatened.

He started to walk closer and I sprayed him. He coughed and spluttered and I took that as my chance to run.

"Lacy, control your boyfriend!" I yelled as I ran.

"Huh?" She sat up, her hair matted to her head.

"Do you know how long it's gonna take to get this crap off of me?" Danny asked.

"Like a half hour." Sara said, her eyes still closed.

Danny shot me one last look and stormed out of my room. Lacy, Sara, and I were all silent for a couple seconds then erupted with laughter.

We all took a shower and walked downstairs. Us girls all wore shorts, tank tops, and converse. I tied my hair up into a ponytail.

When I walked downstairs, Shane and Kat were talking.

"Goodmorning." We said.

"Goodmorning. You guys are like triplets." Kat said.

"You wouldn't mind two more would you?" Sara joked.

"Nope."

I smiled at how easily all my friends came downstairs. I looked at Shane who was looking at me. He was wearing jeans, a red top, and red converse. He winked at me and a small smile made it's way to my lips.

Then everyone was silent. I turned around and Danny was standing there. I could still see traces of sharpie mustache and his large, pink "mole" was still in full view. Lucky for him, he had long hair so he could cover up the LOSER written across his forehead. He glared at Lacy, Sara, and I and walked over to where the cereal was.

"Goodmorning Kat, Shane." Danny said.

"Goodmorning." Kat was fighting to keep the giggles in but soon everyone was laughing their heads up.