Moving On [50]

Chapter 50

-;-Stacey's POV-;-

I woke up the next morning and sat up in my bed. I didn't want to move today. I looked at the clock and it read 11:00. Shit, when did the party start?

Just then my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen and it was from Seth. I hoped today wouldn't be awkward considering what had happened at the pool.

Party starts at 2:30, we're still setting up.-Seth

I had no idea what I was going to do until 2:30.

Do you need help?-I sent.

I got off my bed and started up my laptop. I logged onto Facebook and I had five messages.

The first three were from my friends saying that they were excited to come. Shane hadn't sent me anything. The fourth one was from Angie asking if I was going to Kelly's party.

What party? I opened the next message and it was a forward from Kelly inviting me to her masquerade party this Saturday.

I messaged Vanny back and said that my old friends were coming over so probably not. She answered back in a couple seconds that the invite said I could bring anyone I wanted. I just said I would think about it then logged off.

My phone vibrated on my bed. I opened it and Seth had replied.

Sure, when do you want to come over?-Seth.

Like 12:30?-Me

Kk seeya then-Seth

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair with my favorite shampoo. I was running out. Sigh.

I walked out with a towel wrapped around me and opened my closet. What should I wear to a BBQ party?

I finally decided on a orange and yellow flowy top with jean Bermuda shorts. I slipped on my orange converse high tops and turned to do my hair. It was really nice and wavy so I didn't want to straighten it. I only pinned my bangs back. I didn't put on any makeup except for lip gloss.

It was already 12:15 so I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I sat down with my bowl of Froot Loops and started eating when Kat walked downstairs.

"Goodmorning." I said.

"Goodmorning, you're dressed up. Party?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, Seth's twin siblings are having a birthday party and they invited me so."

"Oh ok. Well you look very nice and I'm sure Seth will appreciate that." She smiled cheekily at me as she opened the fridge.

"Hahaha. Don't forget my boyfriend is coming tomorrow and so are my friends. So where's Drew?"

"Oh yeah since I'm supposed to be responsible and what not so don't do bad...stuff with him." Kat said.

I groaned, "I know."

"And Drew is out getting something."

I cleaned up and loaded the bowl into the dishwasher.

"I have to go now. Seeya later." I waved to her.

I made sure I had my phone with me and then I started walking to Seth's house. But first, I needed to stop at a store.

-;-Seth's POV-;-

I took a shower after I texted Stacey. I put on some jean skinny jeans and a red shirt. I had red Vans so I put those on. My hair was still a little wet so I just walked out of my room.

I could smell the smoke coming from the grill in the backyard. I walked outside and I could see the twins playing leap frog as they waited for the party to start.