•Happily Ever After...•

I'm happy. Yeah, this time, I truly am. Situations weren't in our favour ever so it's the least I can say, we are happy.

Living a pretty good, stable, normal life we can. Kids are 3 years old now. It was a huge task though, taking care of three little bunnies. I love to call them bunnies because they behaved like them. Shivaay though, he loved to call them kittens... Perspective!

Shivaay loves me so much that he took off from his business to help me with the babies. I couldn't have got any better. It's the best. 2 years, for 2 years he didn't go to the office and stayed with me all the time. I asked him to not do so but, I lost. He won the argument and handed all the business to Gauri.

She was pretty shocked and unable to handle so for a while but got adjusted eventually.

There came a time when he was into the headlines for some good and some bad reasons. I still remember the time when people called him a traitor as somehow the news of Mr Malhotra getting arrested went viral.
Then, some people called Pari a traitor and then it was clear, people are dumb. Not all, but some.

People, they called him stupid for leaving the business to someone whom he doesn't know just for the babies and some other peoples were praising him and some people, to be precise, girls, went crazy over the fact and it was viral for a while that every girl wants a husband like him and that made me so lucky and proud of him.

______

All those years, I was always greeted with a bunch of kisses as soon as I'll open my eyes and some sweet words to make my day best.

In nights, I would usually stay awake with babies because somehow, their night was our day and our night was their day. Shivaay helped a lot but they would just stick with me so it was kind of useless for him to stay awake so he took morning duties while I took night ones. Those times were the best and the time now is best too but they're different.

I've been arranging our journal for a while and it contains our pictures, moments and a lot of other stuff which will stay with us like forever as our memories- good and bad.

__________

Tragedies never stop!

I couldn't agree more? We lost what we had! A family!

I would call that day as the worst of our life because we lost all the elders we were left with. Dadi, Badi maa and bade papa and Choti maa and chote papa.

It was tragic and the news was heart-wrenching. They were going back to India to raise back their business, to keep the mansion which Dada Ji made shining... I should've spoken what I wanted to, I wanted them to stay for a little longer, till holi. But I didn't and the plane, in which they were travelling, crashed.

The worst part was, they left after celebrating the birthday of our little bunnies. Could it get anymore worst? No!

We didn't celebrate the 2nd birthday of them, we couldn't. We were out of senses, mourning.

__________

This time, it's going to be different, we are out of our mourn stages, at least that's what we say... We have invited so many people because Shivaay is going to join back the business and other things are there too... I'll tell you when we are done with it.
Till then, bye.
~~~~~~~~~

Anika smiled as she placed the diary back into the drawer of her side of the closet and locked it. She wasn't secretive, it was just that she didn't want him to read that and stress himself because she wrote those stuff in there so he doesn't have to deal with useless shit she thinks... the only reason for her to write them down.