•Shock!•

I love you all for loving me so much. I know I shouldn't make you guys wait due to few silent readers so I've decided to not give any target as with target you will not be getting new updates for years, I guess.

So from now own I won't be giving any target and will upload as soon as I finish writing.

This is for you guys, Those who take out their special time to vote, read and comment. All for you.

Keep loving me and I'll keep posting.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I looked out of the window and my breaths stopped seeing the bagger pointing gun toward Annie as she bent. Before I could react or pull her to me he shot her. My eyes closed on its own as I couldn't see her after shot. Not hearing anything, not even the gunshot I opened my eyes and Annie was still collecting the money where the bullet didn't hit Annie and there was just a mark of the bullet on the window.

I sighed and looked at Annie.

"Don't scold me Shivaay. I can bend this much at least!" She said as she observed me looking at her.

"I'm not looking at you to scold you," I tell her emotionally and she worriedly sat straight and looked into my eyes, I had few tears in my eyes.

"Why are you crying Shivaay?" She asked me and I looked down blinking frequently to brush off the tears.

"I'm not crying... These are the tears of happiness." I tried to drive.

"Stop. I've to give this money to that person." She turned to the mirror and I immediately rolled it down and it breaks down into pieces but before those pieces could hurt her I immediately pulled her to my side and they fell on my hand pricking it badly but I'm happy as she didn't even get a scratch.

"OMG! Shivaay..." She shrieked and I looked out and the bagger was taken away by the security. Khanna immediately opened her door and unbuckling the belt as she stepped out. I too stepped out and walked to her to see if she's completely fine or not.

"Shivaay... Stop, You're the one who is hurt not me." She held my hand and I nodded.

"It's deep and bleeding." She seemed afraid.

"It's not deep. It's your care which is deep and that's the reason it's looking deep to you." I cracked a joke which was completely lame as she rolled her eyes making a boring face.

"I'm in no mood to hear your jokes Shivaay. Who asked you to jump in the scene? Btw why did it even break? Such local glass they use?" She angrily asked and I smiled.

"How did it even rolled up? Didn't you rolled it down to give the money to that man?" I asked as I was still unknown to the fact how her mirror rolled up?

"Actually when I bent to pick the money my hand was on the button so it got pressed. And... Before you say you've to pull to roll up the mirror so let me tell you that I just played with the button and it rolled up." She explained and I smiled.

"Okay. Let's go." I pulled her into another car and immediately drove back to the house without stopping anywhere without any reason.

On the way, she kept on wiping off the blood from my hand and blowing on it. It didn't pain just because of her.

As soon as the car came to a halt she immediately pulled me into the room and did the first aid.

"I'd tell you it's really deep. We should get it checked by the doctor?" Annie suggested while giving me the painkiller.