•Shivaay Cares?•

Thank-you for votes and comments...Silent reader do Vote and comment too...

*~~~~~~~~~*

Since morning she was behaving weird and by evening he started behaving same... behind behavior of both was a motive... annika's motive wasn't known to him and respectively his wasn't known to her... her morning was little hurtful but day went normal... same was with him... he was feeling happy in his room blushing little knowing that she knows he's good... and on the other hand she was happy knowing her thoughts about him matters to him...

She was happily sleeping on her bed dreaming beautiful life with just this small gesture of him and there he was planning to torture her... his happiness can never overpower his hate toward her...

Next morning both woke up at same time... being tired a lot she wasn't able to wake up early and after waking up she immediately started making breakfast for him with her wounded hand... while he too descended down the stairs just like he came yesterday... being craving for such care he was all ready to eat from her hands today too... she served him breakfast and he again struggled "Sorry" she did again like yesterday irritating him after finishing his breakfast he stood up and looked at her

Shivaay "Stop this sorry nonsense annie... you're irritating me... you're fu*king irritating me... if I'm controlling my anger it doesn't me I'll tolerate everything... so, stop your drama. Tell me what you want to prove?" he asked in stern voice with cold face

Annika "I want to know the reason behind your behavior shivaay... I know you want to take revenge from me and I've little guess about reason but, I'm not sure... please tell me... why?" she asked with confident yet cracking voice...

It was not her cup of tea since childhood she never acted strong and questioned anyone... being weak since childhood it's hard for her to pretend strong but she was learning to be strong and get her rights now...

Shivaay "It's good you've a guess..." he paused thinking for a moment he looked at her "Let me know your guess sweetie" he held her by her shoulder and pinned her to the closest pillar... she was his and he was her weakness now... Sharing the relation of hate still they became eachothers weakness... putting her all hair at one side of her shoulder he leaned little toward her neck... his hot breathes bumped on to her cold skin and she breathed heavily... controlling on to them she cleared her throat knowing she'll not be able to push him she didn't even tried and spoke there only...

Annika "I know you're having some enmity with annika Raichand...and..." before she could complete he kissed on her shoulder biting on to her skin Giving a hickey...she moaned little in pain and then pleasure as he soothed her skin with his tongue...

Shivaay "Why you stopped annika Raichand..." he smirked moving back and looked at her lips

She was shocked realizing what she was blurting out... only she knows she's not annika... not able to answer him she went numb and he smirked

Shivaay "I affect you annie..." he again leaned toward her and slowly captured her lips... kissing her for some time he stopped and looked at her who wasn't reciprocating and was just staring straight with wide opened eyes... seeing shock in her eyes he slowly turned behind to see a girl standing in a pencil black skirt and white designer tight top... Straight long hair and full make-up... she was fuming in anger and glared both angrily...

Shivaay "Babes what a surprise..." he looked at her all shocked and smiled to cover-up...

"Ragini agnihotri is my name mr shivaay singh oberoi" she shouted in anger