•Our breakfast Love•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

I opened my drowsy eyes in the early morning to witness the breath-taking view of my husband in whose embrace I'm. I blushed and snuggled more into his chest remembering the passion and love we shared a few hours ago.

A few hours ago we become one in all senses, with our own will. He's mine and I'm his. There's no unwillingness in this relation anymore, No more secrets, no more hatred, no more pain. only and only love. I constantly blushed without any reason, All the scenes flashing in front of my eyes.

"Thinking about that???" I looked up hearing him and found him smirking. Shyness overtook me and I buried my face in his chest.

"Cute" He muttered and tightly wrapped his arms around me.

"I need to go..." I spoke not looking at him "But I don't want you to go" He tightened the hold "I need to take shower" I tried to go and to my surprise, he even left me. "Okay Go" he smiled and I left for the washroom wrapped in the blanket with thoughts 'Did he mind it?'

I entered the washroom and a smile appeared on my face seeing the decorations of the washroom. We were going to take bath together after lovemaking. 'HOW CAN I EVEN FORGET IT?'

I walked to the tub and blushed imagining us in that tub

I walked to the tub and blushed imagining us in that tub. I dropped the blanket and was about to step in the tub when I shivered with his touch. In a blink of an eye, I was perfectly fit in his arms.

"Shivaay" A gasp or maybe moan escaped from my mouth as our naked bodies came in contact.

"How can you take bath without me, Mrs Oberoi?" He smirked as he gazed me and I felt my body burn again.

"A few hours ago you were so wild and now look at yourself. who will believe you're the same wildcat?" He showed me the marks of bite I've given him just a few hours ago.

I couldn't say anything and just listen to him reminding me all the sweet tortures I've done to him. After a fraction of seconds, he placed me in the tub and also joined me.

"You know I'm loving this life now." He said pouring some wine. Not again!

"Why so?" I finally looked at him and found his neck full of my love!

"Because of you" He handed me the glass and we clicking started siping it.

"Same here. You know, Now I think there was definitely my goodness that's why you bought me." I smiled and he puzzled looked at my face

"I'm sorry for all the past mistakes, once again. I was just too blind in the love of my loved ones, that I failed to see the right and wrong" He held my hand and apologised

"I understand it. And now I'm thankful to you for marrying me without my wish, because now I'm the luckiest girl of this whole universe shivaay, And it's because of you. Thank you." I kissed his cheek and he smiled.