💞mσmєnt❤😍

Thank you everyone for your comments and votes. But I'm sorry for late update. There's some problem with wattpad and everyone is facing that...hope so it gets solve soon.

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

We reached mansion after a tiry journey due to lots of emotions running in our minds... yes, our. She was conscious but not fully... lifting her in my arm's i walked to her room while she held my coat lightly and placed her head on my chest... i looked at her in between till we reach her room... i placed her on her bed and she crouched turning to other side... i covered her with blanket and looked at her face... she closed her eyes or maybe she really slept...

"you called me sir?" i heard Jessie While i was busy admiring the beauty of annie...

"Stay with annie till i come" i ordered her and walked out having last glances of her...

I entered my tub filled with warm water... much needed session of relaxation. Since morning I'm depressed with thoughts of what to do or what not to... in car i thought to give us a chance but then... my rahul's face flashes in front of me... by giving us a chance I'll be behaving all good with her... I'll be loving her... and what if at last she's the only one? Won't it be injustice to my rahul and naina? Won't it be wrong with my family and specially om? It'll be so wrong with them... but then again if she's not real annika and just koel as she explained... then it'll be hell wrong with this innocent soul. Deciding some thing and then having second thoughts about the decision is quite wrong...

I opened my eye's as my Mobile's constant ring reached my ear...

Seeing caller id I'm happy as some of her tests will make me take decision on something...

Swiping up i received the call...

"Uncle?" i cleard my throat

"oh shivaay, actually i got the results... she's having some serious stress problem and then as you know her day's... she's having some high emotion Harmones... you know it happen. It's common, but in her case its little much extra. So be careful you gotta deal with her with calmness and patience... don't hurt her neither emotionally nor physically" uncle is telling me the results of the problem i asked him to look on...

I was very much confused on why she behaved so heart broken suddenly and then shattered... fainting was the reason of low oxygen but there's something else and little is she's having some serious stress problem...

"Thank you uncle..." i dropped the call...

I've been in such a state before and it could kill someone if not treated... I'll not let that happen to her... I'll not let her take stress... I'll heal this problem... been in something and then seeing someone else too walking to that phase is not an act of humanity. I'll not heal her as shivaay her husband. I'll heal her as her friend for humanity's sake...

Decision is final. I'll be all good Not as shivaay but her friend shivaay... in this way every one will be fine. No injustice with anyone...

I smiled finalizing the decision and much more relaxed too... i laid little deep and closed my eyes... just to get disturb again with constantly Ringing mobile of mine...

Caller if show's it's of Amir interviewer...

"Yes?" i came out of tub

"Sir miss sharma is here as you asked her to report!" he informed me of someone reporting for job...

I'm becoming weak with my memory... who's miss sharma? And he's the interviewer why the hell he called me...

"What the hell amir? You're the one who's appointed for mostly every interview and to attend the new comer when he or she reports then why on earth you decided to tell me about this sharma?" i literally shouted as my blood pressure increased...