•Surprise for Anika?~•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I sar on my chair in board room and the thoughts surrounded me. "What should i gift her? And where should i take her?" but this didn't go for long as the delegates entered the board room.

Meeting went smoothly with me in other thoughts. Finally after 2 long hours the meeting got finished and i got the deal. Sighing, i sat on my chair as they left.

"Confess your love" pari's words ringed  in my ear and i felt shy and confused.

This pari is idiot. She never know what she's speaking. Taking a deep breath i sat up and marched toward my cabin.

"Annie..." i called out but she wasn't  here to listen to it.

I smiled and walked to the IT section where i expected her to be. On reaching i found her busy in laughing with the staff.

"G-Good morning sir." one of the employee stood up and his greeting averted others direction.

"Good morning" i smiled and walked to my annie.

All looked at me as if I'm alien!
Well for them i could be some alien. As i never smiled much in front of my employees and never in such situation where lots of work is pending and they're laughing like maniacs, leaving behind everything.

"Shivaay..." anika tried speaking something but i stopped her "Leave all. Let's go home you must be Hungry" i held her hand and all grinned.

"Stop giggling and start working" i stared all and left the place with anika beside me.

"I'll not go home shivaay. I want to eat outside!" she freezed on her place  in  the center  hall of office.

"Don't be so stubborn anika." i faked anger and she pout sadly.

"You also, don't be so stubborn. What's wrong in having pizza? Like what's the problem.????" she asked crossing her arms and slowly the staff started looking at our direction.

"What's not wrong? See it's not good for baby. Let's not argue on it" i hid my smile and looked at her angry face.

'Awww cutie pie.' my heart spoke but i kept the cold face intact.

"Why not. Baby also want to have that pizza. Okay!" she angrily looked at me.

"Anika... Let's move to cabin." i smiled and she turned her face.

I must admit it, she doesn't just look cute in anger but also looks sexshhyyy!!!

"Stop checking me out." she whispered  "Wese I'm not coming to your cabin till you agree to my demands." and then glared me.

"Think again." a smirk appeared on my face and she arched her eyebrow in suspicion.

"You can't do this." she freaked out as i bent down little.

"You don't know   what i can do" i smirked as i lifted her.

"Shiv... Everyone is watching. Put me down" she struggled under my hold..

"Who cares? You're my Wife, and nobody should've problem with it." i smirked and walked to my cabin.

As soon as i entered, she bit me on my neck and ran to the chair. "I hate you. You never fulfill my any wish." she head downs and started fake crying.

I was about to walk to her and talk but got a call and left excusing. I wouldn't have left her if she wouldn't have allowed me. But she literally pushed me out of the cabin so that i don't face any loss because of her. But she doesn't know what that call was about.