•Where's Anika?•

New cover! How's it guys? Do tell... Then fast update 😛

~~~Author's Narration~~~

Anika opened her eyes looking at the clock. she wasn't sleeping. how come she sleep? when her shivaay isn't in contact since 2 days. How can she?

From party night to this day, He's not reachable. No one knows where he vanished. Even Michael is nowhere to be seen. what did she do, that he's punishing her like this? she never felt so hurt which she's feeling now.

is he even fine? 2 long days. Only, she know how she has spent these day's without him... it feels like she's the one being punished.

as usual she walk to washroom and washed up her face to clean stains of tears... which she know will be back soon. after getting freshen up, she walk to the dressing room.

"I miss him, very much." picking up one of his shirt], she sat down on the near by chair with a thud.

Only she knows how she's feeling without him. Hugging his shirt and crying, while talking has become her hobby.

"Shivaay, where are you? i miss you. i really do. why are you doing this? i just hope you're fine... whereever you're. Please come back soon. i miss you" she wept hugging his shirt.

"Bhabhiii" she heard voice of her devar's and wiping her tears she walked out with a smile.

"Let's have breakfast... We're waiting for you" rudy said and held her hand...

"I don't feel like... please you people have it." she said with no feeling of eating anything as her shivaay isn't reachable.

for them (Family) he must be on some bussiness tour but for her he's not. she felt he's not fine and in some sort of danger...

"You've to eat today... there are lots of surprises for you..." om spoke little rudely and soon smiled

"Okay go.... i'm coming." she said and they left...

She walked toward the boxes, which shivaay had gifted her and cried looking at them "Why do i feel something is wrong. shivaay you promised me, nothing will go wrong... but here i feel nothing is right... where are you?" she cried more sitting near the box. "Now, I've even forgive you" she slowly opened the box and smiled seeing the Mac book.

 "Now, I've even forgive you" she slowly opened the box and smiled seeing the Mac book

"Bhabhiii..." rudra shrieked and she ran down wiping her tears...

Everyone was standing near the end of stair-case... while she was standing on the last step...

*Next Day*

Shivaay came home with michael. As soon as he entered, pinky ran toward him and hugged him.

"Shivaay where were you? why your cell phone wasn't reachable?" she asked cupping and caressing his face...

"Maa... I was on bussiness trip. and i forgot to take my cell." he looked everywhere to find anika but felt hurt not seeing her.