•Apologizing to Mrs.•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I walked to the dining table and started breaking the crockery placed there. Anger overpowering me. I hate her tears and she is crying sitting in there where I can't even go.

I'm not a child.

How could she say like that? Once she only told me that she's like my child... And today? What does she even want? I know that's all because of her hormones but at least she should think before yelling at me. I too can get hurt if she could get.

The hell with those hormones of hers.

We just came here and she's acting like this. What will happen when she will have to live alone here most of the time? Ugh! That's why I didn't want to come here.

"What happened, sir?" Khanna entered and I looked behind.

"Nothing. Just get this mess cleaned up and then come to my car." I ordered him and went to my car.

I had to go to the office here and now she's angry, how will I leave her?

I got seated in my car and pushing the seat little back laid on it. I closed my eyes to relax my mind and think about something to get out of this mess.

You have hurt me Shivaay... I feel like I'm some handicapped person. Who needs someone always beside her. Do I really need that much support? Do you get it what it feels like to be completely dependent on someone?

I opened my eyes as her words registered in my mind. JESUS! OVERPROTECTIVE ME!

I never realized that I've put so many restrictions on her that she is feeling like this. I should've heard her calmly.

Holy crap!!!! I've hurt so much. It's my overprotectiveness only that she gets herself into trouble. OH GOD! Why didn't I realize it before? Shit!!! How will I solve it now? I banged my hand on the steering.

"Sir..." Khanna knocked on the door and I nodded to him and he got in the car.

"Khanna... I asked you to take a look at the safeness of this house. Did you check that?" I asked.

After buying this house I asked him to check how safe is this house.

"Yes, It's completely safe. It's a little far from the main city so It's safe and with security, It's completely safe." He informed me and I nodded.

"And how good the security will be?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Sir, It's India's best security batch. They've been trained in the military school and some are military persons themselves. Above that, there are 3 batches so they don't have any excuses for less rest. Also, there are CCTV's all around and 3 CCTV at one place. There's no loophole in this." He explained to me and I slightly smiled.

"Good. You'll always stay in the house. I don't want to take any risk of her." I told him.

"No. Sir whole security force is for her safety. I will be with you." He resisted and I smiled.

"I'm safe. She's not. Be around her when I'm not. I want to buy 2 Guns. So arrange them, legally." I asked him and got out of the car. I need to tell her that I'm going to the office.

I walked In and knocked on the door and there was no response.

Maybe she fell asleep.

"Anika. I know you are angry that's why not responding. I've to go to the office so I can stay with you for some days without any tension. I'm leaving, don't be tensed and there are maids and security for you. I'll be back soon. Love you." I said and walked out. I think she must've listened to me.