•Chance?|Dramma?•

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments. And for the suggestions and support on the discussion. Everything means a lot. And now the second teaser is considered. So let's just enjoy!!!!

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

~~~Gauri's POV~~~

I entered my room after a 😫  tired night. I hate working in this cafe as the complex is 24*7 being in the center of dubai. I really wonder don't they (tourist) ever sleep always roaming out. jumping into comfy wear i laid on the couch exhausted. I really need another job. Rohan is going to be in 9th standard soon, his expenses will also increase. I'm so tired of finding job's. Hell with this life. That's not what I've thought about it. Everything was fine till his real face came to me. I hate myself for loving a murderer.

I wanted to have a good sleep now but his memories are haunting me... tensions are increasing and no solutions are found... It's good i got my saved money back and thankfull to koel for such a big favour but what's wrong with me? Why am not helping them? I need to do something to make their relationship good and loving Which once i dreamt for myslef. Tossing again i closed my eyes... Sleep started overtaking but soon  the mobile rang... I picked it up as it was from a company where i applied...

"hello sir" i cleared my throat and kept my voice firm and fresh!!!

"hello miss gauri, you've been selected as Receptionist." he informed me shocking me to the core.

I haven't given any interview as mentioned and still got selected? It's weird really weird!

"but..." I'm idiot I'll  ask even after knowing that i shouldn't ask!

"Mr. Oberoi personally said " he spoke and I'm jumping... Jumping like a monkey!!! Jiju appointed me.

"thank you" i smiled as wide as i could and kept on dancing

"3 hours later you've to report" he spoiled my mood...

"Fine" i whispered and dropped the call...

I finally got job in oberoi's hotel as receptionist? I'm imagining pakka!!! Age's of struggle and finally result. I should tell sid, he fucking challenged me na...

"hey sid! You know what I'm been selected..." i screamed in happiness

"oh babes shout less and speak more" he was panting

"WTH sid? What are you doing?" listening to his huffings only one thing striked my mind is he having 'Sex?'

"running babes I'm standing one trade mill. You tell for what you've been selected." he stopped panting as if he stopped his breaths for sometime

"As receptionist. Jiju personally selected me" i again smiled shouting and he breathed out i guess so

"will talk later babes" he dropped the call as soon as possible???

Fuck man!he's not my friend anymore...

setting alarm of 2 hour's later on my mobile  i threw it on bed and fell on bed like a dead body. I've been selected as the  receptionist. If i work good then Promotion!!! Yayy!!!! 😀

Thinking of upcoming success i closed my eye's...

~~~ѕнιvaay'ѕ pov~~~

I was working but  my mind didn't worked along... I drove back to house... I felt she needed me... I entered with my file's so i can work here if not in office.