•Will they Find her?•

Hey people. Today I have got a lot to tell you and say to you. I've never thought of participating in any kind of competition because I never felt like doing so... I always just focused on writing what I like and then reading the reviews. Participating and getting the vote wasn't my cup of tea, I suck at that, Asking for votes.

You might know that in starting I've participated in one or maybe two competition and even made posts regarding votes but then I left because I felt weird and that's how I'm.

Well, this time I didn't know... My Book was being nominated for a couple of categories in #Ishqbaaazfanficcommunity. And I've been 1st of 2nd runner-up for those particular categories. I won and didn't lose. Without my knowledge, my book got nominated, voted and won.

I love you guys for this. I love you so much and I can't thank you enough for the much love, You've given! I am really overwhelmed by this fact and I'm not able to stop thinking about it. Like, I never thought this book will be loved so much by so many people. I really appreciate your efforts and love and it made me feel guilty as I have been so irregular with the updates for months and months. I have been trying my best to update regularly and whenever I adjust the things something comes up and everything gets ruined. So, I would like to thank you for being so patience with me and for being so loyal and lovely and much more, a reader for me. No thank you will ever be enough to thank you, guys. And no sorry will be enough to apologize for making you guys always wait.

Thank you so much each and every one of you. Thanks A lot. I LOVE YOU ALL.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*~Author's Narrative~*

Shivaay walked back into the ward. His blood was boiling as he knew she's not his Annie and yet she is laying on the bed relaxing as if she is the one who is pregnant. He didn't know what was hurting him most at this time. "Annie missing or Annie not trusting him enough to tell about anything."

Calming his boiling blood and nerves he breathed out and reached for her. "Anika... I'm sorry." He held her hand and she looked at him with an arrogant face.

"I don't need that. I need property." Anika replied making him clench his jaws tightly, but he controlled for the sake of his Annie.

"I know. I ordered the lawyer and he will be soon here for the signatures with papers." Shivaay caresses her hand and reached for the face to cup her cheeks.

"I love you so much." Anika immediately hugged him and he shut his eyes tightly to control the rising anger.

'FOR ANNIE.' Ringed in his mind.

And he opened his eyes with a smile.

"I'm sorry that this point came where you felt the need of this... I can make it up to you." Shivaay winked and saw the expressions of her face changing and she seemed excited.

"You mean..." Anika spoke and shivaay nodded reaching for the lace of her Hospital dress.

"Yes. I mean this... I mean... I can calm you and your anger." He huskily spoke wounding his own hand by his own nails trying to stop himself from ripping the bitch in front of him.

"I knew it. You can calm, me." Anika replied by reaching for the buttons of his shirt.

He knew Annie is horny due to hormonal changes but she cares about her children and will never agree for SEX at this stage and he also Knew Fake Anika is always horny and her only weakness is money and SEX. His first point was proved, that she is not the real one as she agreed to go for the sex.