•Arrival of OBEROI FAMILY•

Happy Birthday 🎂 @Khotani12 in fact belated happy birthday ☹️😟 I'm so so sorry. On your birthday i was in Hospital and couldn't get to write and give you the update as gift. This chapter is for you Dear. Love you loads! And stay blessed and happy always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 💞💞💞💞💞 LOVE YOU 💋❤ from both of us.

~~~Annika's POV~~~

I love watching the view which calms the inner storm of me, my heart.
I walked to the balcony of my new room and looked out to see the beautiful view of sky and sea... Though it's far but i can smell saltness of it and the little warm and then little wetty wind... There's some magic in this air... Air near sea.
I closed my eyes and inhaled the fragrance of sea in air.
I'm trying my best to calm myself down. I'm freaking out even with the touch of air.

He doesn't know, how badly everything has affected me.
There's something which he's hididng from me. Definitely!!!

The way he paused when he was about to say something. But what? What he's hiding?

I can't even ask him... I don't want to take risk. I just hate him... I don't want to see him suffer more... I don't want to see him going far from me with no way back!!!

"Bhabhi we're going to visit you" om's voice echoes in my ears from nowhere.

I opened my eyes and a smile appeared on my face.

Their presence will help Me to overcome everything.

"Koel" i turned to jessie and she smiled "Here is your stuff... Should i arrange or...?" she looked at me and i walked little... But no, I'm not still strong to do anything...

"Please..." i said and she shook her head "It's my work. Don't say please. I'm  here for this only!!!" she started adjusting things and i turned back to face the view...

Shivaay!!! You've to earn it fast. My gut feelings are scaring me. I don't want to lose you... I just don't  want to. If you'll delay, i fear we'll be far away... Away from eachother...

I mumbles seeing the clouds moving and a tear dropped... I looked down to see shivaay sitting on chair... He looks angry and is shouting... I hear him right "Get that bastard. I want him at any cost!!" who? I stared at him from up, though just hair and nose is visible but i still stared at him.

He's like a ray of light in my dark life. I don't know what I would do without him being there... It'll be like before without him... Dark!!!

Tears rolled down without my consent. I blinked to clear the view to see him looking up at me...

"Dear wifey..." i heard him and bit my lower lip to hold back the tears to fall down more, and control the sob.

I've had a wish... That my hubby call me like this. But now he called, and I'm in no mood to hear it...

"Don't call me that. Call me koel, or anika will work too" i swallows and spoke...

"Of course. I would love to call you My Anika. But i love this more. My dear wifey" he smiled and my heart jumped with happiness.

"Whatever." i rolled my eyes

"What would you like to have in dinner, dear wifey..?" he asked biting his nail and looking up at me with a cute puppy face...

'awww.' how can i not say it? He looks cutest! But thank to God it's not audible to him.

"Please tell wifey, my neck will break" he showed me his 32 teeths

"Om's Favorite Dish. Rudy's favorite  dessert ."  i looked in his eyes and he smiled lightly

"I'm asking for you. Not them..." he looked back in my eyes...