•Packing~•

© *WILL BE EDITED LATER*

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

After the drive of half hour we reached home where everybody was waiting for us. The thought that we've to go back to india didn't leave my mind for even a second. Getting into comfortables I walked down making sure Anika sleeping finely.

Whole family was waiting for me to know more about the events. Sending gauri to sleep with anika I settled myself to talk with them.

"What have you decided?" Om asks.

"I've nothing to decide. We have to go there" I sadly replied.

"Billu, Why are you even sad? It's our motherland. Why are you sad to go there?" Dadi spoke and I smiled.

"Dadi it's not about India. It's about people who are there. There are so many enemies of us. What if they try to harm her? It takes no time for a security person to sell himself. I trust no one there." I explained my side and she nodded and thinking for a while she spoke up.

"Well, I've something I mean an idea. You can hire our old security staff. They'll definitely help you. Also, you can trust them blindly." Dadi suggested.

"I appreciate it. It's a nice idea. Thank you" I hugged her and she blessed us.

"I should start work to go there as she needs to be there as soon as possible." I took their leave and walked to the other room with Om.

I unlocked my mobile and started making calls to wrap up important works and manage things in India. I was about to call raj when om snatched my mobile.

"What happened?" I asked and he smiled.

"We can come with you!"

"No man, Gauri and you need to be together." I instantly replied.

"I know, I said We. Mean we both"

"No, she needs to be here with you and you needs to be here for your business. I will manage and Anika is a strong girl. She'll definitely manage everything." I assured him and he smiled.

"Okay. If you need any help you can call me anytime." He patted my shoulder and left.

After fraction of minutes I walked to my room and Anika was sleeping there peacefully While om had carried gauri away. I sat beside her and caressed her face.

"I'll protect you no matter what" I kissed her cheek and taking my laptops I walked toward the balcony to manage things.

Mid in the night Anika woke up to go to the washroom and I helped her there. She was shocked seeing me still awake as I've stopped working late in night on her insistence.

"You were not supposed to work till this late." She whispered as I carried her out of the washroom. I'm so scared after her last asthma attack that I don't want her to walk even a step.

"Yes, But we've to go to india tomorrow. I need to arrange things there and manage here." I smiled and tucking her to bed started walking to balcony when she called me out.

"What are you doing on laptop?" She asked making puppy face.

"Searching for a house. Which will be perfect for you." I smiled and she excitedly sat up.

"Okay then let me see too. Afterall it should be perfect for me?" She stepped off the bed and I smiling carried her to the balcony and we both settled on the sofa.

After the search of an hour we found a perfect house. Away from pollution. Less like a house and more like a farm house.

"Shivaay" She called me as I started making calls there disturbing all the creatures.