•Baby shopping~•

3 months later... 

~~~Annie's POV~~~

"Sorry babies, Because of me you suffer sometimes. Your mom just gets angry pretty soon and then in anger she doesn't eat anything and you suffer. Sorry." I peep out of the blanket hearing Shivaay's voice and see him talking to babies once again. His daily routine has changed and daily he talks to them whenever he feels like and mostly when I'm sleeping. He always talks to them when I'm not listening.

"What's happening?" And this is my most favourite part. Disturbing them! Evil, me.

"You... When did you wake up?" He moved back and I sat up hiding my smile.

"When you were instigating babies against me." I crossed my arms and he pouted sadly.

"I was just letting them know things about you." He smiled sweetly and I smiled back.

"Bad things?" I wiggled my brows and He giggled.

"No." He lied straight and I nodded and turned to step down when he held my hand and stopped me.

"Annie... I'm so sorry for everything..." He apologized again. Once again. It's been 2 months and he is still apologizing daily even though I asked him to not.

"Shivaay not again. I'm tired of telling you to not ask for sorry anymore as it's okay." I tell him again and he looked down.

"I feel guilty of hiding that from you. You know..." He looks up at me and I smiled caressing his face.

"I know Shivaay but if I was at your place I would've done same," I tell him kissing his face and he smiles and nods leaving me.

I walk to the washroom.

I can't forget that day of my life when I got to know about my life's biggest truth which I feared.

I opened the tap and laid in the tub to relax and the memories of that day still flash even though I don't want to remember that day anymore... I closed my eyes and relaxed.

I opened my eyes once the car came to a halt and we were in front of the police station for the DNA test.

I adjusted my seat and looked at Shivaay as he looked at his mobile tensed.

"Shivaay I don't think you're fine. What's bothering you?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Mr Oberoi. You need to follow our car and in the hospital, DNA test will take place." The officer told him and he followed his car giving me water and juice to have I quietly took it and drank.

After some time the car stopped and I looked out and we reached the hospital.

"Annie... Don't tell them anything which isn't needed. They might try to make our case weak in anyway as we cannot trust anybody okay?" He told me and I nodded.

We both walked into the hospital hands in hands and there I was taken inside the ward for the samples and while they were collecting the samples Inspector walked out and soon I walked out after giving the sample and next what I heard made the earth slip under my feet's.

"I want you to find out how they all died. This can never be co-incidence that her whole family died. I want you to investigate also if you need any help my teams will help you or you can tell me now only that I should search that all by myself." Shivaay told to the inspector and I hoped in my mind that it's not about my family but deep down in my heart, I knew it's about my family only.

"If you want us to investigate her family's death, then we need her to complain and not you. That's the procedure. Should I go and ask her to file it?" Inspector asked him and he immediately held his head and then signed No with his head shaking in negative and eyes closed.