•Too much to handle•

~~~Annie's POV~~~

I sighed as he decided to not tell me so easily and cry first. I let him do what he wanted to, cry.

Seeing him crying like a small baby with so much pain and guilt made me cry too but I don't have any other choice other than letting him pour out his emotions as he wants too. If I stop him today than some other day or month this will burst out of him and in the worst way.

"Annie... Can I go back to the time and revert everything?" He after wiping his tears asked and I inhaled a sharp breath on his question.

"What made you regret so much? Why do you want to do that?" I asked, rubbing his hand.

"Because the past is horrible and has ruined future of so many. Why can't I just go back?" He whined, helplessly.

"Shivaay... You know everything which happens, happens for a reason. Try to be positive about..." Before I could complete he stopped me by placing his hand on my mouth.

"No, don't. Don't tell me that this all happened for a reason for the good thing. Nothing is good now. Every-Everything is bad and you won't be able to digest the facts you are going to know." He walked me back to the bed as he suddenly got hold of himself.

"Shivaay are you fine?" I asked as he made me sit on the bed and sat down on the stool.

"Yes. I am much better now. All those tears helped me." He sniffled.

"You sure?" I asked not satisfied.

"Yes. I didn't want to tell you about this as you might take stress but because of my emotional burst out you're going to stay stressed out if you don't get to know the reason so I have to tell you about this now only. Annie... Fake Anika, Amy, died. Somebody killed her as we were coming to you." He paused and clenched his fists tightly as if preventing himself from something.

"Who killed her? Is it someone I know?" I asked as he stopped.

"Yes, you know. You know him, I know him. We all knew him but we never expected him to be the one behind everything. I feel..." He paused and I glared him as my anxiety started to trigger me.

"Shivaay who was he?" I asked gritting my teeth and he sniffled.

"Mr Malhotra." He uttered and the next minute my mind went blank I couldn't hear any more words he told. I went deaf to everything. My brain stopped functioning. Tears... I could feel my tears on my cheeks. 

I can see Shivaay looking at me while telling me something. I was able to hear my heartbeats and my mind spinning with everything so clear, I wasn't able to understand anything.

I closed my eyes and opened them swiftly trying to come out of that deafness. 

"He... He killed her." I finally heard his voice as he shook me.

"Shiv... Mr Malhotra?" I was shocked. No that will be an understatement.

I was way more than shocked that I blanked out and wasn't able to understand anything.  I was hurt and guilty.

"Yes... He was the one." He nodded and I closed my eyes and fell on the bed. I could hear him screaming my name and trying to wake me.

I was awake. I was able to hear him and that was the proof I was awake but I wasn't able to do anything. I felt like I died. Or maybe paralyzed.