•Reality strikes badly.•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

Next words which escaped her mouth shocked me. No that will be an understatement. That words pierced my heart.

"Shut up Mr. Oberoi and Get lost."

What did I do to deserve such behavior of her, now?

I couldn't speak anymore and left from the room with my tears ready to fall at any moment. I bumped into Rahul as I exited the room with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Bhai..." He followed me as I didn't bother to stop or listen to him because, right now I'm in so much pain that I don't want to talk to anyone because I know they'll become the prey of my anger.

"I told you to ask her if she's okay or not. Than why didn't you asked?" I stopped on my steps as he shot that questions.

"How is it even related?" I know he heard every bit of our conversation.

"Bhai... I just feel. Please ask the doctor to check if she's okay or not. Or the babies..." Rahul held my hand and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"You're telling me everything right now.!" I commanded and he looked down. "Rahul... You know what your questions are meaning? You are doubting her if she's pregnant or not." I confronted him as from night his behavior and questions are bothering me so much because he was hell bent on knowing if babies are kicking her or not but I couldn't come to any conclusions as my mind was absent.

"Bhai... She might not be our Anika Bhabhi." Rahul finally spoke and I stood still with my hands in the air and eyes focused on him. Blood drained off my body as I registered his words clearly.

"You know... You know what you're saying?" I asked shooking him and he looked at me puzzled.

"Didn't bhabhi told you about that?" He asked me and I was speechless.

Did she know anything like that or is he playing with the words?

"Rahul, what you want to say? What Annie didn't tell me?" I asked dragging him out of the hospital and he shivered with fear as I angered.

"Bhai... You're scaring me." He shuttered

"Scaring? Do you even know what your statements are doing to me? I'm fucked up. Right now I'm freaking out and dying with each passing second. Do you realize that?" I shouted my lungs out and he covered himself with his hands and took a few steps back.

"Shivaay calm down." I heard a familiar voice and blinked my eyes to see my friends standing infront of me holding Rahul.

"Raj..." I breathed out as my emotions took over me and all the anger drained out and tears rolled down my eyes. I couldn't speak anymore and felt my voice lost somewhere.

"Shivaay. Don't cry." Pari came to me and patted on my shoulder and I sighed out.

"I'm falling apart." I spoke before falling on the ground and crying out my heart.

My annie? Where is she?

"Shivaay calm the fuck down. Why the fuck is you even crying?" Rajveer came to me and pulled me up by my shoulders.

"What the fuck you expect from me right now? Laugh?" I shouted and he closed his eyes.

"I just said... CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" He stretched the specific words and I looked at him and then did what he asked me to.

CALM DOWN.

"Dare you to shout again at him." Raj scowled while consoling Rahul.

"Raj do you even know what he said to me? Do you even know?" I emphasize to highlight and he rolled his eyes and glared me back.