•Don't stop...•

Chapter, not for minors. Mature content. 18+ 

~~~Annie's POV~~~

I looked at him and he stared me back with 'YES' look on his face.

"No." I shook my head looked away and he sighed.

"Bhabhi... I did this for you. Trust me." Rudy whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop lying."

"Why'd I even lie? I thought to make the atmosphere around you a little happy and I did this. You need to believe." He stood up and I nodded.

"Yes. Okay." I closed my eyes feeling the pain rising inside me.

"What did you think?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Nothing... Can I lay alone, for some time?" I asked and he nodded.

"O-Okay, need anything just call me." He told me and walked out.

Damn it. I thought Shivaay did this. All those flowers hanging on the walls, all the decorations, everything, he should've done this.

I have never been so wrong in my whole life. Tears, they're meant to roll down, so they did. I cried thinking that he didn't do it for me.

How could he let Rudy plan something like this, he should've done this.

"Stop crying over such a small thing..." My mind told me but my heart, it was hurt.

"SHUT-UP," I shouted and then my mind didn't tell me anything anymore.

"With whom were you talking?" I looked by the side and saw Shivaay locking the door.

"No one. Why should I tell you?" I wiped off the tears and turned my face.

"Seems like your hormones are very angry right now." He chuckled and sat beside me.

"Those are my feelings, no hormones." I rebuked and he sighed.

"What made you so angry now?"

"What didn't, ask that." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"You know, you look hot when Angry, and chubby." He pinched my cheeks.

"Did you just call me fat?" I jerked off his hands and he smiled.

"No. I called you hot, didn't you hear that?" He leaned forward and I made face.

"Stop. I don't want you near me, not right now." I showed him my hand and he rolled his eyes.

"What did I do?" He asked and I sighed.

"You did nothing, that's the problem," I told him and he nodded.

"You was expecting something? What's that tell me, I might have done that" He held my hands and I sniffled.

"I expected you to be the one who decorated this room but... You're not." I sobbed and he side hugged me.

"I have something more special than this. Why should we decorate it? You won't be staying here forever. I have some other plans..." He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I LOVE YOU." I smashed my lips on him and he smiled while kissing me back.

I have never been so idiot in my whole life. I chuckled. I doubted his plans. I was so crazy to think that he won't be having anything in store for me and the babies.

As I knew, even after desiring he won't initiate the kiss, I kissed him. He would kiss back, that was for sure.

I moaned when his tongue licked inside of my mouth. I needed him so bad that I couldn't help but even moan on in the kiss.