•Flashback Story~•

~~~Annie's POV~~~

"Bhabhi, I'm sorry" I would never like to hear these words because always some very bad happening is related to these Sorry.

"It's okay" This is my very simple reply to these sorry words, because I'm a person who never holds grudges against anyone. I had not even a single grudge against my real or fake parents because I was meant to face all that and nothing... personal! This is what I always believed.

I never asked a lot in my life but... Well, I got enough of...Problems.

"Rahul..." I called out his name to get his attention while adjusting myself on the hospital bed.

I hate to say it but Rahul is the biggest problem of my life, now. Because he entered our life's at such a sensitive time when we can't be happy about it but just blame everything on him and call him a BIG PROBLEM.

I swear I hate to call him that.

I decided to be very straight with him and figure out everything before this gets to a point where we just regret.

"Yes, Bhabhi?" He looked at me with an innocent smile making my heart melt with love and care. I always wanted to meet him since I got to know about him. I used to badmouth my luck that he died without meeting me and somehow I was the reason and... well, that's a long story.

"Be truthful to me. I know you don't like me, or maybe you do like me and is pretending to hate me. Because I saw it in your eyes when you were strangling me, there wasn't just hate for me but regret too. You know I usually figure out how the person is by just looking into his or her eyes. As I said, I'll be very straight with you, So, will come to the point directly. I know... You did everything deliberately! From strangling me to keeping Shivaay busy...! I just want to know why you did it. I want you to be very frank with me. I promise to solve your every problem you just need to trust me. I know you're here with a motive and someone is forcing you for everything. I can feel it. Just tell me and I promise you everything will be fine and you won't be facing wrath or hate of your brother." I tried to be as much clear as I could while making sure I do not end up saying something which may result in things getting more tangled.

I saw his face softening and eyes twinkling with the salty water. I know, I hit the right cords. I'm not mean, I'm just helping our families.

"Rahul, I'm here for you, with you. Even your brother and you know, the whole family." I caressed his head and he nodded while sniffing.

He didn't cry and just sniffled calming himself and stopping the tears from falling out.

"You're right about everything. I'm dying from inside while doing this. The worst part of my life is I can't tell anyone about my real pain. Everyone believes I cry because... of the past. But the thing is, I'm just in too deep shit. Nobody can even think how deep that is. My respect for you doubled today as you saw in me what Bhai couldn't see." He said to me in one breath looking directly at me folding his hands in front of me.

"You are not supposed to do this. Whatever you're doing right? You can share with me! You don't have to hide anything. I assure you no matter what I'll support you and will never blame you." I guess I lied there. Because I have blamed him some time ago.

"I will not mind if you blame me, slap me, punish me, or throw me out. The moment you decided to ask me I decided to tell you. I won't mind anything now. Because you earned the place of the mother in my life. I feel weird telling this because once upon a time, I had relation with a girl who looks like you. But things are different now. So is me. I am completely ready to tell you everything whatever you ask me." He spoke confidently and I felt happy with whatever he said. At this moment, I feel the luckiest. He made me feel lucky today, in other means.