• The GUILT •

Past by shivaay...

•Ten years back•

Shivaay stood near his desk, hiding his emotions. Emotions which rushed in his body seeing his brothers after Four long years. He has longed for the love, but the longing isn't finished, yet. As they stood with no emotions and just cold faces. He held himself back.

"We're here to give you your proofs, mr. Oberoi" om spoke shaking shivaay without even touching.

Earth slipped under his feets as his brother didn't called him by his name. He wished to die, he could never bear such words... But again he composed himself

"W...What?" he asked as if he don't know what they're talking about.

"Oh, i think you forgot. You forgot about princess... Our Naina. Who was ruthlessly killed by your so called love, anika" rudra taunted.

Being the kids... They still managed to throw taunts... At their big brother... Shivaay stood still... His body stiffened as they moved little closer...

"You asked for proofs. You wanted proofs, as your family's words didn't mattered to you. You didn't believed us and believed your anika. The same anika, whom we saw running away after killing our naina. Our only princess..." om's voice cracked but he composed himself...

"before you ask. We got proofs the week after her d..death. But you were nowhere to be seen. We didn't informed anyone... We didn't wanted to send her to jail. We wanted you to send her jail." rudra spoke as he shook shivaay.

"W.-what kin...Kind of proof?" shivaay stammered... He got an idea that whole these years, he trusted a murderer and longed for family's love. His expressions changed... His face was getting pale... And the fidgeting fingers..

"Feeling guilty, already?" om spoke pricking shivaay's heart, more.

"As you know bhaiya..." rudra paused "I mean you know naina used to love your camcorder... And if you remember, you gave that to her before going to New York. So she never left that... Always charged and with her... That day, it was with her only..." he handed him the recorder...

Shivaay opened it and played... With his trembling hands...

•More Four Years back•

Naina started recording, while she was getting ready... She was smiling all the while, while getting ready for fun in cottage at madh island. She always thought that anika loves her as anika never behaved badly with her, though anika used to hate her but naina never felt so...
Naina picked up the recorder and smiled widely 'Mein anu ko batau gi bhaiya gift..La rhy' she spoke in front of cam, with her ever childish and cute tone...
(Shivaay's eyes filled up)

Then the video started when they all were swimming and naina was just sitting on her bench recording everything...

"O bhaiya... O bhaiya... Fast fast fast..." she yelled while swinging her legs in air...

She turned her cam to anika who was climbing up to naina's bench. Then naina placed the cam on stand and started talking wuth anika...

"ani... bhaiya called me..." naina happily told her but she didn't know that she's adding fuel to fire.

"Shivaay called you?" anika asked being all red

"Han. He said he'll bring so many gifts for me..." naina smiled broadly raging anika

"Or kya kaha? (What more did he said?)" anika smiled hiding her anger, which she felt after seeing happy naina.

"He loves me so much. More than you" naina chuckled "He'll bring princess dress for me and many more things..." naina smiled and Anika fumed.