•Dinner Date...•

----------
Author...
----------

Shivaay swiftly picked her up and she flushed. It wasn't that it happened for the first time but it happened after a very long time and this felt to her like something new... something very heartfelt.

"It's illegal here." She whispered in his ear and he nodded.

"Act as if you just- fainted." He whispered back and she giggling nodded and resting her head onto his shoulder she let her hand fall low and swing as he walked out of the market fast.

"Hey, man. What's wrong?" The guard asked and shivaay looked at Anika and then acted.

"She's my wife. She just fainted, I'm taking her to hospital." He replies panicky and Guard opened the gate for him and dropped him to his car. He even opened the doors for him.

"I feel sad for tricking him" Anika mumbled as Shivaay drove out of the car park.

"It's illegal to carry wife in public, you said so yourself," Shivaay replied taking heavy breaths.

"I weight like?" She asked pouting seeing him huffing so bad.

She thought she weighted like 100's and he was tired of carrying her.

"Like 50... why?" He asked looking at her and she smiled.

"I thought I was like 100." She sadly said and he chuckled

"I would still carry you around. But, you aren't going to weight like that ever." He said making her smile and he too smiled seeing her smiling.

"I was thinking... where are we going?" She asked playfully holding his hand.

"If you keep touching me like this- nowhere." He spoke in his husky voice and she froze and then dropped his hand.

"Sorry." She turned beetroot red and he smiled Internally!

"What you'd like to eat?" He asked parking the car at the petrol station.

"Anything like... What you like!" She told him and he nodded.

"I would eat it but what about you?" He asked and paid the money to the man who filled the tank.

"I'd like to eat spaghetti with red wine and a chocolate lava cake... and anything else which you will eat." She told biting her lips and looking at him as if stealing glances.

"We're married. You can look at me as much as you want." He told her and she covered her face with her hands and turned her face.

"Oh God. You're so weird," he said and drove toward the hotel where he had planned everything. He could not find anywhere else as best as his own hotels so he booked one of his own suits outside the city, hotel.

She eventually fell asleep as he drove them out of the city and into the outskirts and then finally came to the hotel.

"Now I think- the mouse's which were once dancing in my stomach is probably eating me as their meal" she whined and he looked at her lovingly.

"You didn't tell me you were hungry..." He jerked it off and stepped out the car and walked to her side.

"I thought you'd use little thing called, 'common sense... Alas! You don't have one." She joked and he looked at her as if he is offended.

"Watch your mouth, dear wife, I'm your husband!" He said in a serious tone and she looked at him and stick out her tongue.

"As if that'll stop me?" She too stepped out and he smiled.