•~Back to India?~•

~~~ Shivaay's POV~~~

I enter the car where my angry wife is sitting dressed in a beautiful royal blue gown looking breathtakingly beautiful. Yes, We're going to a party and that's our own party and we're late because I had to make some important call.

"Sorry" I mouthed and switching on the car we get on the road.

"Shivaay he'll be hurt. Why don't you just wind up your work beforehand only?" She angrily asked and I looked straight at the road. After all, she's looking like a tigress right now, who'll look at her? Not Me!

"Don't act now. I need an answer right now!" She snapped her fingers and I looked at her with a small smile.

"Sorry. I got an important call at the last minute. I'll apologize to Om. " I looked back at the road.

"Really It's his special day and you're acting as if it's some small party" She angrily spoke and rolled her eyes.

Oh God my wife and her pregnancy hormones. Later she'll be crying and saying sorry for shouting at me.

"You know I love you! " I smile and immediately pecked the side of her mouth and she went silent.

Perfect! She will blush like a teen girl now and that's why she's different and I LOVE ONLY HER.

I applied the brakes as we reached the venue where Oms success party has been held.

I came out of my seat and marched toward her side to get her. I opened the door and she's still blushing.

"Can I get the honour of holding your hand princess" " I smile and she blushing placed her hand in mine and I walk in the hall with her passing the keys to the guard.

As soon as we step in all the media turns their cameras toward us and asks their yuck questions.

"Why are you so late Mr Oberoi? Didn't you like that your brother is getting successful? " Ahh! Their questions are as lame as their faces!

"Don't you have anything other than assuming? Well, I've my own works and My brother understands it very well. So now please excuse us? " I made my way to Om and Gauri and congratulated him with a hug.

"Why are you, late man? ", Om whines like a child in my ear " You know very well it's my first time at a party like this then why you didn't arrive on time? " I chuckle and hug him again

"Sorry I got an important call at the last minute so had to stop there and attend it. But, You've handled everything very well I guess. " I complimented and he sighed.

"Yeah, Dad supported me and Gauri was here too so it went fine. " He smiled and I nodded.

I had some friends there so I went to greet them making sure anika and Gauri sits at a safe place.

"Shivaay You didn't inform me of Anikas Pregnancy? " Malhotra uncle complained and I looked at pari narrowing my eyes

"Didn't you inform them? " I ask pari holding her ear and she whines "Who said I didn't inform them? I informed them that's why they're questioning you otherwise how would they even know? " She does logic sign which mostly Rudy does. I smiled and left her ear.

"Sorry Uncle was too busy in things got no time to personally come to you and tell and I didn't want to tell this on Call. " I held my ears and Uncle hugged me.

"It's not convincing You were busy for 3 Months? Hmm. Are you lying? " He frankly asked and I nodded in no.

"No, I'm not lying. Was really busy first house changing and then Anika's health then family arrived and they rudy had to go and from last month was helping Om getting settled. " I honestly explained him and he laughed.