•~🛬India.🇮🇳~•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

We both walked down to the hall to leave for the airport. Everyone was there standing, waiting for us.

We walked to everyone to take their blessings before leaving and love of some.

"I'll miss you both. I wish you luck and prosperity and health and more and more. Just return soon." Gauri hugged us and we smiled back.

"Shivaay... Stay in contact with us. Especially me, I will need your advice. And bhabhi, You also, Stay in contact I would really need your advice." Om hugged us.

"Sure... Why not" I smiled and Shivaay nodded. Though he doesn't tell me or show me, I know he's so much tired.

"I wanted to hold them when they'll be born." Pinky maa made a sad face and all smiled.

"Maa... You can come to India and then you will be able to hold them." I hugged her and she kissed me on my forehead.

This warmth!

Dadi too blessed us but I just realised that papa and bade papa with Badi maa was missing.

"Where are they?" I asked and Maa bites her tongue.

"Actually, your dad left for an important meeting with the other two. They told me to wish you luck and they'll talk with you on call or come to meet you personally there." She informed and I smiled.

"Let's go now. We've to leave too." Shivaay smiled and bidding a final bye we proceeded towards the car. Once we were settled. I leaned my head over shivaay's shoulder and locked our arms.

"You seem to be upset?" He asked me and I sobbed lightly which I had held from so long.

"Yeah, I'll miss my family." I buried my face on his shoulder and he hugged me.

"Its just the matter of few months then we'll be back." He said and I looked at him.

"Really? I forget how many months are left. I'll talk about this later." I kept on weeping on his shoulder and his hand stayed in my hair, stroking them to console me.

Soon we reached the airport and boarded the flight. It was a new plane.

"It's new?" I asked and he nodded.

"I bought one more and this. Will show that later." He smiled and nodding so we settled on our respective chairs.

In 10 minutes or so the plane got stables in the air. I looked at shivaay who was sleepy but wasn't sleeping because I'm still awake.

An urge to crush him in a bone-crushing hug raised in me because of his care, gratitude and love for me.

I didn't waste any minute and unbuckled the belt and landed on him hugging him tightly.

"I love you," I said sealing our mouths and he smiled in the kiss saying me "Love you too." I moved aside once I was out of breaths.

There was no tiredness anymore on his face and it was glowing now.

"Hows you feeling now?" I asked unbuckling his belt.

"Good." He replied staring at me.

"That's good. Now, Come with me." I pulled him with me toward the table there.

"Where? The room is not here." He told me in his sleepy voice and I went awe at him.

"I know." I made him sit on the chair and sat beside him on the other chair. He looked so cute at the moment with his sleepy voice and eyes.

"I know you haven't eaten anything since night. The reason is your idiot mad wife. So, Let me feed you." I smiled and he pouted. He didn't even have the strength to reply to me anymore. I had some dinner with me which I brought from home and didn't even let him know about it. I fed him the dinner with my hands as he was already half asleep. After feeding him I gave him support to the room and laid him on the bed.