•Wasted time...Emotions and Energy.•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

It was really hard for me to control myself seeing her in the trauma of the truth. I hadn't thought of it. She took it so hard on herself. I would never repeat this mistake of taking her so lightly in these matters. I was shocked when I got to know the truth but I didn't slip into the state of paralysis even though he was someone so important to me, and she, she got more shocked than I ever could be.

I watched her as she slept on that bed calmly yet her face showed worriedness. She was so tired of this all fiasco, even I am tired of everything but now this all has ended.

I never even my worst dreams imagined him, him to be the mastermind behind everything. He was my ideal, my everything. Still, he did that.

"Bhaiya who was the mastermind? You can tell me if not to bhabhi." I shook averted my gaze to the source of the voice and found Rudy standing.

"I don't think we need to have that talk anymore..." I didn't even bother to think of telling him the name.

"You think that, not me. Everybody back in Dubai wants to know why and who was doing all this." He moved inside and reasoned.

"I will talk to them and-" I couldn't complete as he pulled the stool and sat in front of me looking at me with all his daring focus.

"You will talk to them? Really? You didn't tell them anything when you needed to and now when you think the matter is no more important you will tell them? huh?" He stated all the things he wanted.

"UH. What if she silently hears?" I excused, knowing it's lame.

"She just slept. She isn't going to wake anytime soon. So stop excusing and start telling." He narrowed his eyes and I breathed out, surrendering.

"It was Mr Malhotra. I won't be telling you the reasons anyway so take it and get your ass out of here." I chuckling laid.

"Bhaiya... who the hell is he? You can't be serious... You are telling me the whole thing now only." He whined and I smirked.

"Go and ask someone else... I'm sleepy. Mr Malhotra. Don't you know him?" I asked and he shook his head.

"That's good news to me. Go and search who he is... Let me rest." I shooed him with my hands and he nodded with a sad smile.

"Played well. I will come after knowing and then you will tell me the whole thing okay?" He forwarded his hand and I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not here to make a deal. GO NOW!" I closed my eyes and he sighed out.

"Soumaya is eager to know. That's why I was asking." He whined again.

"Tell her that Priyanka's father was behind all this. Also, tell her, she shouldn't force someone for something which might hurt them." I told with my eyes closed and next minute his footsteps faded away.

As soon as I heard him leaving I opened my eyes and picking my mobile called Khanna.

"Sir... I am on my way." He answered the phone with this.

"I know. I want you to come back soon and with the stuff I messaged." I spoke and he hummed.

"I will." He answered.

"SOON!" I stretched and he chuckled.

"I heard it." He told me and then disconnected the line.

BOSSY~~

"Shivaay..." I smiled hearing her mumbling my name in her sleep.

"Anika..." I murmured and sat up to see her.