•Everything is Confusing•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I opened my eyes with so much difficulty and realized that I'm on a bed of hospital.

"Sir..." I turned toward the voice and saw Mishra and Khanna standing.

"Annie where is she?" I asked sitting up.

"Mam is fine. She is in her ward and is sleeping. Thankfully we reached here on time." Mishra told me and I nodded.

"Sir you should've informed us before leaving," Khanna spoke and I looked at him.

"We called you. Didn't we?" I asked and he nodded.

"But the voice wasn't clear. I thought you called from the party and noise..." I cut him.

"Khanna you're not supposed to tell me what you thought. Those noises could be of other things too even if we were at the party even then you're supposed to react and reach us because we won't be calling you for any random thing." I calmly started but ended up shouting at him.

"Sorry, sir. This will not happen again." He looked down and I calmed myself down.

"Where is her ward?" I asked and they took me to the ward and on my order, they left from there.

I moved inside the ward and my heart clenched seeing her laying on the bed with many machines attached to her and needles piercing her skin. I moved closer to her and took the seat beside her bed.

She looks pale and the fear is still there on her face.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm always wrong and end up hurting you. Forgive me." I held her hand and she blinked her eyes and the next second she was looking at me.

"Shivaay... Are you fine?" She asked me and I smiled with tears and just nodded as no words were coming out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry... For a moment I thought he might have kept my sister alive." She closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Ssshhh... I'm guilty not you. I am the one who needs to apologize and not you. I did mistake not you." I looked down holding her hand close to me.

"Shivaay we both did it. Let's not make it an issue now. We finished him." She breathed out. "I'm happy we all are safe and now no more tensions will ever arrive in our lives so let's not think about those mistakes and go home." She told me and I smiled.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead and then kissed her belly.

"Okay. If you want to go home, then I'll come back making payments." I kissed her again and left.

After talking to her I felt happy and relieved.

"Khanna... Ready the car. we are going home now." I told him and moved toward the cabin with Mishra.

"Mishra. I need you to handle the lawyer with this murder case and make sure nobody gets to take his dead body from jungle I want animals to eat his body and this will be the punishment for his deeds." I told him and he nodded.

"Sir...Police are already waiting for you down." He told me and I looked at him.

"Okay tell them I'm coming." I moved inside the cabin and greeted doctor.

"Mr Oberoi, do you realise how critical your situation is? And you're roaming." The doctor said and I smiled.

"I'm fine now. We want to go home so you just discharge us." I told him and he looked at me shocked.

"Mad you both are mad I think. You are not fine both of you. You should stay under our observation." He argued back.

"Sure," I smirked and left the cabin.