•Court Marriage~•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

It's been a week since we all are preparing for Om and Gauri's wedding.

Finally, it's happening. After a lot of efforts from om's side, Gauri agreed for the court marriage.

She was hell-bent for a grand wedding but Om didn't want it. He wanted it to be a secret one and after delivery, he would throw a grand party.

"Come fast Bhabhi we're late," Om called me and I rushed out picking up garlands which I made by my own hands for them.

I quickly jumped to my side of the seat and soon we were on our way to court. I looked out of the window and praised the high buildings which I guess I noticed now only.

"Anu, where's jiju?" Gauri asked and I smiled picking up my mobile.

"Look, there you remembered him and here I got his call" I smiling picked up the call.

"I'm sorry wifey. I got some important work and couldn't make it to home." He in his lovely sad voice apologized and I smiled.

"So...?" I asked

"I'll join you at court only. I'm on my way to the court."

"Fine. I'll be waiting for you hubby" I dropped the call and looked at Gauri and smiled.

"Don't worry he'll be joining us out of the court."

She smiled and I again started looking out of the window.

Everything is so beautiful nowadays. I just wish that it stays like this only. Forever and ever.

What isn't beautiful? O well! Shivaay never let me love himself neither does he love me. In this whole week, he just kissed me and that too on forehead and cheeks.

Like what the hell? I crave for him and he doesn't even give a damn about my feelings?

"Bhabhi?" I looked at Om and realized that we're already outside the court.

Sighing I stepped out and looked at the face of my hubby, tiredness clearly visible on his face.

"I missed you" He held my hand and I smiled hugging him, once I was out of the car.

"I missed you too..." I kissed his cheek and we proceeded to the court where Om and Gauri were going to get married, Finally!

We walked into a cabin of shivaay's friend who's a lawyer, Good for our privacy's goodness. Om was very happy but Gauri was little sad as she had dreamt a grand wedding and this way her another dream was getting shattered but Om has promised her a grand wedding once the child is born. I placed my hand on her shoulder and gave few good smiles to cheer her up. And it worked too. She smiled back and moved little closer to Om and soon the lawyer got there and our signs and they both were declared husband and wife. They happily exchanged garlands which I made and we drove back home.

I and Shivaay were in shivaay's car. I looked at shivaay as he took the 3rd left instead of the 4th which clearly mean we were not going back home but somewhere else.

"Ask, don't just stare" He smiled and looked at me.

"Where we are going? we were supposed to take the 4th left and not the 3rd." I crossed my arms and he shooked his head.

"Wifey, You're forgetting today we have an appointment with the doctor who'll be handling your case from now on."

Oh, How can I forget? Last night uncle came to us and informed about his sudden travel plans and suggested us a lady doctor which will be handling my case as uncle can't be there for us all the time.