•Admitted.•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

The shock will be an understatement if I name my feeling right now. Khanna was given the responsibility of keeping an eye on Rahul as he sleeps peacefully.

His dress wasn't in a straight state nor was his hair. He definitely had a fight with someone but who? To get an answer I ran to him and for that, I had to leave Annie. I felt a sting of pain in my heart as I left her hand. I've left her hand before too but this time it doesn't feel good. Before going inside I wished to look back but the same moment Rahul's sobs reached my ear. Thinking of coming back soon I just rushed in.

Again I was shocked to see the room messed up and Rahul crying sitting near the bed on the floor.

"Rahul, what is wrong?" I asked as he sobbed badly.

"Bhai who are they all? I'm so scared!" He cried like he cried when I first adopted him.

"They're all good Rahul. Just stop crying he is your bodyguard and more like elder brother Rahul. Be strong. Be like your brother which you used to tell me" I soothed him by moving my hand up and down on his back and in minutes he was fine.

Seems Weird!

"I want to have food." He told me and after little more conversation on how he wants me to make it. I left to make the food. Maids went up to clean the room.

I moved closer to the burner and smiled remembering my times with Annie.

I've to see her. With the same thought, I moved closer to the main door and saw her sadly watching the plants but before I could make a move and walk to her Rahul pulled me back.

"Bhai... The kitchen is here look!" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Let me just see her." I tried to leave because she was hurt and I can just not sense it but feel it too.

"She's... Who is she?" Rahul looked out and raged.

"I... She..." He started to stammer instead of shouting and without any other option, I walked away from that door to calm him down.

Fuck life. Always hard!

Rahul watched me silently as I made food for him.

"Let's go." He helped me with the food and we took it to my room and I signalled Khanna to arrange food for Annie.

"Bhai... Why did you marry her?" Rahul asked as I fed him.

"Because I love her." I smiled and he nodded forwarding a morsel for me.

"No, I will have later I'm full right now" I reversed the morsel and fed it to him.

"You were saying me before that you know whatever happened with me? Then why did you marry this bitch?" Rahul spoke and I angered.

"Shut up Rahul. She's elder to you and Mother figure for you as she's my life, my wife!" I scolded and he looked at me with pain.

"How could you?" He asked and I breathed out calming my nerves down.

"She's Koel. Her name is koel." I told him and he looked at me as if I'm telling him something which he already knows.

"She's Anika. Anika Raichand that's why you call her Annie. I'm not a fool bhai." Rahul stated making me roll my eyes in irritation.

"You will not understand it. I've to give you time to understand." I looked at him. "Things are really twisted for you to understand. So, let yourself relax a bit and then I'll explain to you." I spoke and he nodded.

Time passed away soon as he started to remind of the past plays we used to do and in that process, we had a pillow fight and we ran behind each other. I could still see her sitting near the plants and I walked out of the room to bring her inside as it was getting cold outside.