•Discussion•

Hello everyone it's your author here to discuss something...

I haven't written next part yet and it's because of my fucked up mind.

I'm so confused now, i always care about what my readers want to read...
Since I've started writing. First on TU. Usually i ask for suggestions and then consider many! On TU (Telly updates ) i wrote many scene's of reader's choice in my other FF's.
But here i didn't took or asked anyone's suggestion as here it will not work as it's the mysterious story and something not adjustable with suggestions. I had to ask about omri story and that i did in chappy (Pain ) and then in next chappy i started the story so i can take everything at a balance and with LOGIC!!

But last chapter  gave me some serious stress... As i posted i got 2 pm and few comments...
Like don't stretch the story. You're making it boring by adding unwanted stuff... Make shivika one... Make shivaay not hurt annika... Make annika and shivaay live peaceful life. Don't drag!

I'm not pointing at anyone. It's your right to say. But I'm not able to think more because when reader will not like what's the use to write in that way then?

So, I'll be telling you what I've planned like in a teaser but you'll have a suggestion here to choose one thing. So first is that I'll end it in few more chapters. Making them confess and rushing it illogically and clearing  misunderstandings without logic!!!... That's quite weird but still I'll go with it as you'll choose...

And then second thing where story will go on steady mode with everything balanced and logically explained!

Here are the teasers...

Teaser 1:

Annika "om your bhai love's you A lot. Don't spoil your Brotherhood because of a girl who  believed on rumors."

Shivaay "i love you annika you made everything fine in my life. Rahul and all just doesn't matter now..." (fuck why am i even writing it?)

om "we'll still not accept you annika."

Weird ending with shivika alone in dubai and hated by all!!!

(i fucking hate such)

Teaser 2:

Annika "leave me shivaay you're drunk" she pushed him but he was heavy for her and he entered her forcefully

Om "Ghalti ho gayi😭" falling on his knees

Shivaay "i hate myself and i hate you the most" he pushed someone off the chopper

Gauri "i lost it because it was about my bhai" she cried vigorously hugging someone...

Pari "Get lost shivaay i don't even want to see your fucking face" she pushed him out of her house

Pinky "Forgive me... I killled him/her" she fell on someone's feets

Jhanvi "we're not even worth  to get your apology..." she dropped her head

Dadi "Fault is mine. I should've  stopped everything instead of watching"  she cried

Rudra "Bhabhiiiiiii" he shouted holding her...

••~~••~••~~••~••~•••~•••~••~•••

Which story you want now? Inline comment on that teaser  make sure to choose wisely...
It's last time I'm asking next time I'll just go with the story I've planned...

....

I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone with this discussion... I never intended to hurt. I'll write probably after getting response... Be fast and Sorry again. This needed to be discussed as I'm really a stress taker... And my mind stopped when i read comments... So be wise and comment now.

Bye Take Care. I'll be replying soon love you😊