•Scattered Happiness 💔•

If you're minor, then back out! Gross scene... I'm requesting you to just back out... Back out if you're having a weak heart and can't see heroine getting hurt... And most important. If you're 16 then close the chapter. It's not for you baby... I'll not warn again... There's a wild and very gross scene... So, be prepared 18+.

*It's a Fiction, so don't bash!* 😊

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

Taking U-Turn, i drove back to  hotel... I know this is going to be like 'FUEL ON FIRE' she's going to tell me something related to anika. She knows her much more than me, i guess. She'll tell me the truth.

I stepped out of the car and warm breeze hit on my cool face. I can feel my breaths getting heavier... My steps freezing... I don't want ti hear anything, anymore. The more I'll know, the more it'll get difficult.
But, it's all about getting my family back, and doing justice to my naina and rahul. They are no more with me, just because of anika. The girl who ruined my whole life, twice. I would've forgotten about naina. But, she came back abd destroyed my whole world, once again.

Shutting my eyes, i took deep breath 'TODAY FOR THE LAST TIME' I opened my eyes and walked in the  hotel. The guard saluted me, but i don't have power to even fake smile.
Reaching near her room, i knocked twice.

'It's final' i assured myself. I don't have courage to face the realities, not at all. But then, it's important...

"sir" her voice broke the chain of my thoughts... I walked in the room and she locked the door.

"sit na" she spoke and i looked at her... Isn't she fine? Her pale face, as if she's sime cancer patient.

I sat down and she smiled d. I've seen her smile before too, but this isn't a simple smile, it looks forced.
I looked up agian and analyzed her... Her eyes puffy like mine... Her face had stains of tears... What has happened to her?

"Water?" she asked me and i noddrd. I need it, to start the conversation, to speak.

She walked toward the table... She isn't even able to walk properly. She came  and handed me the glass... I don't want to but still...

"Gauri are you fine" i still asked. She shockingly looked at me, and then smiled looking away...

"yes." she spoke and i gulped down the water...

"tell me about anika" i asked clutching my fist and closing my eyes...

"there are few things which I've to tell you. Certain things, which she has hidden" she spoke not looking at me.

Does she know about rahul and anika?

"Tell me" I'm in no mood to wait now.

"she asked me not to tell you. But, you know, i think it'll be cheating"  her fingers fidgeting and eyes not fixed at one place.

"are you going to tell me a lie?" i asked and she looked at me in shock.

"no." she immediately replied "then stop being so nervous and say it fast" i said and she nodded.

"Anika is anika." she gulped down
"i know who else she'll be?" i sounded irritated...

"no, she's real anika. I know she had told you that she's not anika but koel. She planned that" she paused... I felt sudden shot of pain, again. She lied 😭

"She knew you'll torture her so that's why she lied. She knew it since...Since... She met...Rahul" a new revelation. She did all that deliberately? I hate myself for caring for her... My eyes welled up. I never felt this pain before... The pain of betrayel. Years ago she did same, betrayed me. History repeats it self...