•🔥❤Confession❤🔥•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

Getting no reply from me he called me again. "Anika."

"Yes." I managed to say and he smiling stood up.

Getting closer to me he grasped me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I Love You" he whispered in my ear and looked at me with lots of love and concern.

"I Love you so much. I don't have many words to tell you. I don't like and know cheesy lines to tell you or anybody.  I've only these words to tell you and that is I love you. You mean everything to me. I don't know if it's love or not, but I know one thing. I can't live without you now. I promise I'll always love you with the same passion and will never hurt you or leave you. Because you're my life now. The one for whom I've waited so long." He tenderly caressed my cheek making my skin burn with his touch.

I blushed hard and looked into his eyes. "I love you too shiv." I placed my hand on his cheek and lovingly caressed it. "I'm blessed to be your wife," 

I said and he blushed while gazing my lips. I parted my lips expecting a kiss and he smiling pecked my forehead. "Idiot Singh Oberoi." I glared him and he chuckled "Aren't you scared of this darkness now?" He asked while locking me in his arms.

"Not till you're with me."  I smiling wrapped my arms around his neck "Till I'm secure in your arms." Touching my forehead with his.

"Shit, Then my plans went in vain!" He sadly pouted.

"Which plans?" I wiggled my brows and he pulled me with him toward the end of the yacht from where the whole sea could be seen, I think so. Seeing the scenario in front of me I gasped and a wave of happiness ran through me. "Did you do all this for me?" I looked at him with tear filled eyes and he kissed on my eyes with a small smile "Yes, to make you happy. But you're crying instead." He looked down with a sad pout and I smiled with tears "These are the tears of happiness." I Kissed on his cheek with affection and he smiled.

I'm scared of darkness and he knows it, I don't know how he knows it, but his efforts touched my heart deeply. I will never be able to forget this day ever. the way he has done all this to light up the whole sea for me so I don't get scared of the darkness on the sea.

The beautiful scene in front of me is what we see in fairytales I guess. I don't think anybody would've even thought of doing this for their love which he did for me. the different kind of floating candles gave me another kind of happiness. as if they're not floating in the sea but in my stomach?

 as if they're not floating in the sea but in my stomach?