•Strange Annie.•

Confusion. Many people are confused with the last few episodes.

It's natural! Even I got confused twice while planning this story.

So here I clear it.

There were totally three Anika in my story.

1- Real Anika, Murderer.
2- Koel- Whom real Anika's parents adopted in childhood to replace her with the real Anika. ( They both 1 & 2 don't look alike. Keol was replaced by Anika in childhood. Faces didn't matter at that time.)

3- This Anika is a look-alike of Koel urf adopted Anika. Her real name is yet to be revealed.

Number 1 is dead.

Number 2 is the wife of shivaay.

Number 3 is yet to be found by shivaay and is the villain of the current time.

Clear?

Thank God!

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I failed to form any words as reality was not what I expected. Tears rolled down my cheeks by just thinking of Annie as she will not be able to digest this fact and will break down.

"No," I shouted at Khanna and he surprisingly stared at me.

"Sir?" He asked out of confusion and I shake my head in No.

"No. Just forget this. Just forget that I even asked you to get her parents. Never ever spill these beans Infront of her. Did you get  it?" I held his collar and stared into his eyes.

"Yes, sir. I will not tell her anything." He stammered and I left him.

I ran into the house wiping off the tears. I didn't want to lie to her about her family but this isn't the right time to let her know about this.

I sat down on the chair and started to think of a story to tell her.

Oh God, Why you are doing this with her? What did she do?

My mind wasn't able to concentrate on cooking up the story.

I failed!

"Shivaay," Annie called out and I turned blinking.

"Yes?" I looked at her smile which was different.

Obviously, she was very much happy to meet her family after ages. This was her dream and it's shattered now and I don't want her to know that it will always stay a dream now.

"Am I looking Good?" She asked me with a twinkle in her eyes and I looked at her closely.

She changed into a traditional dress with bangles in her arms and minimal makeup.

She got ready as she expected them to be here?

"For what you're so ready?" I asked walking to her with a smile.

"Shivaay... Don't joke, please. You know why I'm ready. Tell me how am I looking?" She asked playing with my dress.

"Annie..." I started but words didn't come out.

"I know Khanna came to tell you that my parents are here. Now tell me fast how I'm looking?" She asked seriously.

"Annie they didn't come. You're looking like a princess. But, They don't want to meet you." I lied looking into her eyes.

While telling her my voice got heavy and body shivered.

"No jokes please" She placed her hand on my shoulder and requested in a crying tone.