•Leaving India•

Thanks a lot for the votes and comments... Keep reading...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika's POV!

I'm sure shivaay is mistaken. He is assuming me as someone else. I need to clear his misunderstanding... maybe he isn't this bad but acting to be to take some revenge from someone else... rudy held my hand and applied ointment... "Thank-you" I thanked him and walked back to my pans and omru left the kitchen "Don't make me behave more badly annie... Say the truth I'll leave from here..." he made me face him... I don't know why but he was sounding guilty little bit... as if he is regretting... he sounded hurt. "I'm saying truth shivaay. Why would I lie when I know I'm the one who'll suffer by lying?" I smiled and his face dulled... "why it matters to you? you should be happy knowing or not knowing I'm cooking for your family being an unwilling wife" I turned back to face tha pans "Just my wish..." he said and left the room... My cooking was appreciated and shivaay's choice too... he was praised a lot for choosing me... and he was even happy... I was happy too but this happiness as usual didn't lasted longer... "Sorry everyone but I'm going back to Dubai... and annie too accompany me." he said shocking all including me. the girl who never left her home is going to leave the country and that too with this beast shivaay... "but so soon...?" maa asked with tears welling up "Yeah sorry but I got emergency there..." he left the table saying so... I too left behind him smiling for all...

"It's good you came by yourself, pack your stuff we have to leave in 2 hours" he ordered me without looking at me "But why me? you can go alone" I said who knows from where this courage is coming in me to question this beast "You're my slave wife. You've to come with me when I say. Now pack up" he looked at me with a smirk. Smirk is back again... "Unwilling wife not slave." I corrected him and before he could say more I run to my store room. "Wait." He called me and I came to him. Who has courage to not listen him? At least I don't have "Hmm?" I hummed... by now one thing was clear in my head. I'm not scared of him. It's just that I'm trying best to not let my family suffer. And above all he has all damn right after all he has given a huge amount to just marry me or we can say buy me to torture me... "Don't you've some my standard clothes? Who can say that you're raichand's only daughter?" he taunted me seeing my 2 RS clothes "No. I don't have... they never..." I stopped I almost revealed? Thank god I stopped on time... "What?" he looked at me suspiciously "I don't have" I walked back to store room and came out with my luggage "Must say you're so fast as expert in these all maid type things" he chuckled saying so "Yes." I replied and he was very shocked listening to it... for him it was just joke and his mere Funny guess but it was the only reality. I never lived the way he thinks I've lived. I was treated more worst then maids... in my so called home... "Shivaay..." I called him and he looked at me shocked "Why you hate me?" I asked and he smirked "As if you don't know Bi*ch" he held me by my waist and pulled me closer to him... the beast, idiot me I woke him up again... his disgusting things again came back that body rubbing... and all... "I think you love my way that's why make me do this again and again. Right annie?" he asked wetting my neck with his wet and wild kisses... and pressing his body against mine more and more... though it was not with my wish or love but still the proximity was heating up things... not wanting to still I moaned lightly with his kisses... "see I know" he pushed me on bed saying this with a smirk "I want you. but, let us reach Dubai first" he said smirking and walked to mirror "let's go. And cover your shoulder." He smirked and held his coat... I silently followed him and soon bidding by we left...

Shivaay's POV!

She's magic. I hate her, but whenever I get close to her I just couldn't control. If she wasn't my enemy, I would've fallen in love with her... such a sexy wife I got... I want to relish her... we left the Mansion. I didn't want to make her happy at all but still "Annie let's meet your parents for the last time?" I asked with a little care "No. I don't want to" she said in a speed of light with scary expression "Your wish." I said and looked at her sexy waist. How can someone so sexy. It's really hard to control... not able to control I snaked my hand on her soft waist and she jerked away... "Please... stop it" she said with cracking voice. "Sorry..." I don't know why I apologized and moved away... she doesn't seem to be bad but she is faking everything... I will make her life more hell there in Dubai. She'll regret her existence "I regret for being born" she looked at me... I was shocked, she said what I was thinking... though little different but same thing. "Why so?" I normally asked "You will never understand..." she turned her face to other side sobbing... weird, I didn't do anything now and still she's crying... "I thought you loved me" she said in low but audible tone "I Would've loved you if I didn't know the real you. I just hate you" I held her hand and made her face me "You're mistaken I'm not the one you're assuming me to be..." she tried to distract me... "Don't lie with me. I hate liars annie. Don't make me do something so bad which will hurt you more." I said holding her chin and squeezing it "I'm not lying. I wish you regret... you regret for misunderstanding me shivaay" she said with confidence and innocence in her eyes... "Her eyes are the famous weapon" Rajeev's words rang in my mind "Don't think your eyes will work on me you blood BI*CH" I pushed her and she hit on the door of car and didn't said anything... not even looked at me... I'm not this kind of person. My life made me do so... she deserves this... I hate you... I'll make your regret for doing this with me...

To Be Continued...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT...

Next part in night...

Love you all...