•Marriage.~•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

I looked up at shivaay and he was smiling like a lunatic hearing something which om was whispering in his ears.

I averted my gaze and looked at Gauri.
Sharing a nod of affirmation we quietly tiptoed toward them and they were so indulged in their talks that didn't even realised us being near them even after seeing us.

I moved behind to shivaay and tried hearing them but they were so low that I couldn't hear what they were talking.

Gauri couldn't wait and moved to Om. She pulled his ear and they both looked at us as if we've done some plastic surgery.

"What's going on?" Gauri asked pulling om's ear and he cried in pain.

I smiled and held shivaay's hand, locking it with mine I looked at him.

"What was cooking?" I asked with the cutest smile I could manage to play on my lips.

I'm sure he wants a kiss and that's how he'll tell me what was cooking.

I pouted my lips little and I can see the desire of kissing my lips in his eyes.

On spot!

"Marriage" shivaay murmured gazing my lips and I frowning looked into his eyes and he immediately shrugged off my hand.

"It's not so easy to trap me in your beauty trap wifey" He whispered in my ear and blew on my face.

Shit!!

I looked at Gauri to see her and om giggling seeing us. I stomped back to the sofa and again Gauri joined me.

"Jess... I'm hungry bring something for me to eat." I almost yelled.

"No way Jess. She just had her..." I didn't let him complete and snapped my fingers front of his face.

"I had nothing since noon." I glared him angrily and he bit his lips.

"I'm sorry Annie. These idiots diverted me." Shivaay came close to me and firmly held my face between his soft palms.

Can man's too have soft palms? The love and care?

I looked up at him and my eyes filled up with tears.

From nowhere!

"Don't cry. I'm really sorry" He gently brushed off the tears from my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"I'm not crying, these tears are falling." I smiled and cried.

"Sshh..." He embraced me in his arms and I smiled with sobs placing my head on his chest.

Om and Gauri quietly left the place as we hugged each other. I don't know why I became so emotional, I just became. I was smiling and crying both at same times. Seeing this shivaay smiled and hugged me more tightly.

I felt my heart getting lighter as all the pain from my heart flew away with his hug.

"Feeling better?" He asked me looking into my eyes and cupping my face.

I gave a nod and he smiled with satisfaction.

"Why you were crying?" He asked me and I placed my head back on his chest.