•Reason behind suicide~•

~~~Shivaay's POV~~~

I and anika walk out of the washroom and sit in front of the trio. I look at them and they again exchange looks.

"Shall we start now?" Pari looks at us and I nod slightly.

Before they could start. Anika holds my hand tightly. I look at her and she smiles.

I know what she's thinking and why she's so scared. After whatever we've gone through her fear is right. Whenever Rahul's topic comes up,  I lose every sense,  just pain surrounds me and everything gets blank.

How much ever I try I can never stay strong when it's about Rahul and his death.

"We know why he did suicide," Raj says and I look up at them coming out of my thoughts.

Finally,  someone knows why my Rahul did suicide. I smile instead of getting sad which shocks everyone except my anika.

"Don't be so shocked. I'm happy because now I'll be able to punish the culprit." I smile more and they too smile.

"If you remember,  we got some letters from Rahul's stuff?" Neil asks me and I nod in agreement.

"He wrote them for everyone. I pari and raj too got them. Raj's letter had some IMEI numbers which he wanted him to hack and get some information. " Neil pauses and I arched my brows looks at them.

"But I couldn't as those mobiles,  I guess are destroyed. " Raj pauses and looks at Neil and pari as if confirming something.

I just hope it's not something worse which will break my promise made to anika. I cross my fingers and pray.

Anika squeezes my hand and I smiles.

"But the flash drives are having the reason behind Rahul's suicide. " Pari says and walks to the LED.

"Whatever you'll see isn't that easy to watch.  Nor for you neither for anika. You'll feel angry and what not,  Just control for Anika and Rahul. " Raj says and presses the button and a video starts playing on the LED.

I feel Anika's hold tightening on my hand. I squeeze her hand and tears rolls down my eyes. I felt my blood boiling and heart beating faster than a train. I could hear Anika's sobs and gazes of the trio on us.

I lower my eyes not being able to see the video. I tried my best to hold onto my anger.

I failed!

I pick up the nearby vase and threw it on the TV and the screen broke down into pieces.

Anika Twitch's and looks at me with tears and fear. I grab her hand and looks into her eyes.

"I couldn't watch it more. " I spoke and she nodding places her head on my chest.

"Same here. " She whispers and I stroke her hair with affection and pain.

Watching it made me feel like I'm on some porn site.  My Rahul was never like that and he could never do this.  Not with a ma-man.

"I'm sure this is morphed.  My Rahul can never be like that. " I shout at them.

"W-we know it. "Raj stands up and pulls out the flash drive. "Whatever you just saw is for real. But the man isn't Rahul it's just his face. " He completes and attaches another flash drive and plays the video.