•Scared?•

Thank you to all those who commented and voted…

Silent readers do vote and comment too…

Sorry for delay of hours…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika leaned to the corner of bed holding her stomach and cried…

Annika’s POV:

What was my fault? Why do he even hate me? I never did anything bad with anyone then why I’ve such a cruel enemy… such a beast he is… why he is torturing me so much…I couldn’t control and kept on sobbing for like 3 minutes and then washing my face i went down…everyone was waiting for me only… their happiness was much more than my pain. Still not wanting I smiled for them… dadi was eagerly waiting for me as soon as I stepped off from last step she moved toward me with and with utmost love she looked at me “Why it seem like you’ve cried so much” dadi asked me her concern I could feel in her voice… her question made shivaay alert and he came running to us with tensed face… glaring me angrily “Dadi actually…” he started speaking when dadi shushed him “You’re not annika… I’ve asked from her let her explain this.” She smacked his head and looked at me… “Dadi actually…” I just said this and he again glared me angrily … what’s his problem why can’t he let me speak and stop glaring me… I glared him back and looked at dadi “Dadi I never put sindoor na so today when I applied it fell in my eyes…” I smiled and she too smiled back “Oh be careful next time… now let’s move to kitchen it’s your first rasoi” she cupped my face and I couldn’t control and winced in pain… “What happened?” maa came and asked… looking at my cheek she was shocked… I forgot to put something there to hide the wound he gave me by biting on my cheek… “It looks like someone bit her…” badi maa said and shivaay started rolling his eyes in nervousness… I know if they’ll get to know his deeds he’ll punish me only, I had to cover it up… “annika who bit you there?” dadi asked and getting an idea I dropped my head and blushed forcefully…seeing which shivaay smirked and all giggled “Leave it, it’s their thing” maa said and smiled… I was asked to make kheer and two other dishes… this is the ritual of their family… leaving me in kitchen they all left explaining about things… I started making kheer and rest things… I was so busy that I didn’t even notice that beast was standing behind me staring me… “Who gave you the recipes?” his voice scared me and I looked back to see him standing with little shock… and raised eye brows… “No one…” I turned again and started stirring the kheer ignoring him… “Don’t lie. I know you don’t know how to cook. I know everything don’t lie” he back hugged me… when a husband hugs his wife, wife gets happy as that’s lovely hug but in my case I feel disgusted when he tried to touch me with lust and not love… the way he rubs his everything against my body makes me hate my body…my presence “Then try getting the right information as what you know isn’t correct. I know how to cook. I can cook anything easily” I replied with such a confidence which I never had before… why shouldn’t I say with confidence after all that’s my special ability… “Annie…” he whispered in my ear warming up the place and giving shiver to me “Hmm…” I couldn’t say much but just hummed… “You’re so sexy” he said in husky voice holding me by my waist… First time it felt good hearing him… whatever he said was in such a polite and gentle way… and the hand wasn’t felt like rubbing in lusty manner… “Please…” I moved away as he nuzzled on my hair giving me cozy feelings… “Annie… I’m telling you don’t lie to me” he said in serious tone looking into my eyes scaring me with his grey eyes… “I’m not lying shivaay…” I said looking back into his eyes… “I know you very welly don’t lie” he held my already wounded hand which only he did and twisted it again… being a human I couldn’t control this much pain on already wounded hand and winced in pain… screaming not loudly but audible to let all know “You’re hurting me… and I’m not lying shivaay… better check your information” I said in high but calm and painful voice… tears were not in my control anymore… flowing like rivers… I never cried this much in one day only… “Are you sure” he asked loosening the grip I could see him melting… I couldn’t answer but just nodded. Thanks to god om and rudra entered hearing my scream maybe they were near “What happened bhabhi?” rudra came close and shivaay held my hand “See rudra such a careless creature this annie is” he said blowing on my hand “Annie…?” my both devars asked togather “Yeah her nick name. I call her annie with love” he said caressing my cheek “Bhaiya hold on… we’re here too” rudra pushed him away from me and got hold of my injured hand “how this happened?” om asked and shivaay pointed toward the pans “She burnt her hand” he said and got hold of my hand again “It doesn’t look like a burnt one” om doubted “Yeah. Actually it didn’t burn a lot last night I forgot to removes my bangles and they broke and again I got hurt so…” I covered up shivaay smiled… he smiled… smiled instead of smirk… I felt relieved and smiled… “Wait I’ll bring ointment” rudy left the kitchen “Let’s wash it” om said and shivaay nodded “Annie it’ll pain a little please be brave okay?” he caressed my cheeks with the fake concern and love… soon my hand was under water and it pained more than I thought the water was hot… he deliberately did that as om wasn’t seeing it “Why you’re doing this now?” I asked controlling my screams and tears “I know you’re lying. It’s the punishment for that only…” he increased the flow of water but thankfully rudra entered “I got it…” he said and moved toward us seeing him shivaay immediately turned off the tap… such a coward he is, scared of his brothers and family. Well look who is saying so, even I’m scared of my family and him too… no, I’m not scared of him? Am i? no I’m not! Or am i?...

To Be Continued…

Sorry but read this for now after few hours I’ll update another part and update rest books too…

Enjoy reading- Annie…

VOTE AND COMMENT!

An Unwilling Wife☆ COMPLETED✅✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara