•Labour?•

~~~Anika's POV~~~

I was so confused whether to wake my man up or not but then I quietly and carefully reached the bathroom as it's real life not some serial that if I'll not wake him up some tragedy will definitely happen. After getting fresh I returned to the angry face of my hubby who was staring me at me as I've stolen his candies.

"Why don't you understand simple thing anika? Why?" He shouts at me.

After everything got fine it's the first time that he shouted at me like this. I couldn't control my tears and they roll down to my cheeks.

"Now answer me dammit" I flinch at his volume.

"I-I'm sorry..." I hardly say and runs back to the washroom as his all rude behaviour flashes in my mind I hear him calling my name but I didn't stop and just run to the dressing room in there and starts crying sitting in the corner.

How can he shout at me like this? What did I even do? I just went to the washroom and he's behaving like as if I jumped off the building. 

"Anika." He calls me but I didn't look at him and covered my face with my palms

"I'm sorry... I know I overreacted but..." He sits beside me and holds my hands uncovering my face. "Stop crying please" He kisses my tears and pulls me in a hug.

"I had a bad dream. That's why I behaved like that I was scared anika. Above that when I opened my eyes you were not there and that scared me more. Sorry" He kisses my hair and I hugged him back kissing his chest mumbling sorry. 

He cares about me so much and I don't think I've ever shown even a bit from my side like this...

I didn't move an inch from my place and he didn't even ask me to move. Feeling his care and love I slept there in his lap in the dressing room.

In morning I open my eyes in the room on my bed. When you have such a nice hubby then you don't really need to worry about where to sleep as when you'll open your eyes you'll always find yourself in your room on your bed. Ahh, I love you Shivaay.

I stretch my arms and sat up on the bed and looks at him. I think it's the first time he's sleeping till this time.

I pecked his lips and stepped off the bed and freshening up went down to get our breakfast. I don't like to have breakfast with everyone that's why shivaay always bring it up but today lucky me got a chance to serve my husband and I will not let it go simply.

"Mam you here?" Rose speaks as I enter a kitchen.

"Yes sweetheart, I'm here to make breakfast for shivaay. Will you let me do this?" I smile and she nervously looks at her phone.

"Mam, I've orders to not let you enter the kitchen for work." She drops her head and I smiling patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry I'll handle it all. Just let me do this and don't go out otherwise someone will inform before only." I walk near the fridge scaring her.

Well, My hubby is a patient type. He likes only weird foods and forces me to have that tasteless food. Today I'll make chole bhatore for us. But I don't have that much time.

"I will help you. Please." Rose speaks and I nod.

Dividing work I start making chole as rose starts kneading bahtore's dough.

In 30 minutes we prepared everything just the bhatore needed to be fried and I let rose go as I wanted to fry them by myself.

I fried them and arrange the breakfast on the plate. I walk out and ask rose to bring the breakfast in our room and I walk up to my room to see him still sleeping. I move closer to him and lovingly caressed his face and wake him up whispering sweet morning wishes in his ear.