•Hell, no!•

-----------

Shivaay

-----------

It was heart-wrenching, it scared me, it pained me. I frantically moved away from her as she repeated her words, 'I am dying.' Knowing it wasn't really what she was telling but still, it scared me.

"Shivaay..." She forgot her pain as she saw me moving away from her.

I am an idiot and there's no second opinion required. Why did I lock the door? I moved away to unlock it and she assumed something else.

Before I could reach to her again doctors barged in and took her away. Not giving me a chance to talk with her, not letting me see her.

"I want him inside..." I heard her shrieks from inside of the OT. My heart thudded inside my chest louder as her shrieks turned into sobs. Taking slow steps, I leaned forward on the door and tears escaped through my eyes.

I didn't want her to be in so much pain. Why it had to be like this?

"Mr. Oberoi..." I heard a voice from inside and moved away from the door. "We need you to calm her down. She is losing her mind, she ain't listening to us and risking everything." The doctor told me and I rushed inside and held her hand.

"Shi- It's... I can't" She cried and I kissed her hand.

"It's going to be fine if you calm down. We have waited so long for this... We fought for it, Annie. You need to think of holding them, cuddling them. Why are you thinking of other things? Just- DON'T. We will sit on the porch with them in our arms, cuddled. Crying, playing... Just think of it." I blabbered, randomly.

Yet, it worked. She nodded in pain and took deep breaths and she was then injected...I walked out of the OT with my heart racing faster and my hands turned into folding. I prayed and prayed until I heard cries of babies from inside.

Excitement rushed down my body as the little cries increased. I tried going inside but they had locked the door.

'Oh God...' I impatiently tapped my feet on the marble floor as the cries just increased, all alive.

Their cries rose up something different inside me, something... Good. I felt emotional and urge of cuddling them increased inside me. I kicked the nearby wall and gulped hard.

--

Things, they're different. I am not feeling good. I just hope- they all are fine.

For a moment I felt my heart not working at all. The racing, it got quieter and I felt something odd. As if, I lost something.

"Just get it fast... We need blood." I hear the shouts and panic as the nurses rushed out of the OT.

"Doc..." I hardly spoke and she just shook her head. "We may lose the mother. She didn't respond well, she isn't." I couldn't digest it; it took fine minutes to process it.

SHE ISN'T RESPONDING? SHE FUCKING DIDN'T RESPOND TO WHAT?

"I want her alive. Do you hear me?" I shouted just losing the patience.

"Go and do it by yourself." Doctor angrily walked away and I fell down on my knees.

I am going to lose her? No!

I can't... she can't. She has to live; she will have to. She can't just leave us...

Not after this... No!

---------------

Thank you.

Wait for the next...