•Trying best to not fall apart...!•

~~~Annie's POV~~~

Khanna came running out. Seeing him scared me as his state wasn't so good. It seemed as if he had a fight with someone.

"Khanna" Shivaay ran to him as I watched him going away from me.

I won't lie but the way shivaay left me It hurt me deep down in the heart.

"Sir your Rahul" I heard Khanna and next second Shivaay was gone and he didn't even look back at me as he usually does.

I felt a sudden shot of pain in my heart and that wasn't because of any medical condition but it was because I felt left out though it wasn't the case.

I stood up and thought of going inside but the inner me refused to do so because I was feeling humiliated whenever Rahul looked at me with accusing eyes and bitched about me.

Khanna gave me a sympathetic look and went behind Shivaay.

This hurts, my God!

After a never-ending battle of my mind and heart, I ditched my heart and went in because I just want to make sure that shivaay is safe because right now Rahul can be dangerous.

"What do you want to eat?" I peeped in the room and nothing was wrong. Rahul was all smiling and Shivaay was loving him as a father does to his child.

"I want you to make me some food and not anyone else." Rahul kind of ordered and Shivaay obliged like a good student.

I smiled seeing their bond but as before it hurt me deeply because I was in place of Rahul just a day ago.

Before Shivaay could see me watching them I left from there with a pain in my heart which wasn't leaving me even though I tried to tell myself that it is nothing that I'm thinking.

To calm myself I walked back to the garden and sat down on the chair and watched the plants as they danced with the flow of the cold breeze. I didn't want to cry but the thoughts of getting replaced were hurting me badly. Even though I didn't want to think about that but my mind was driving me crazy about the fact that Shivaay hadn't come back to check on me.

I was so engrossed in shedding the silent tears that I didn't realise the time has passed and it was night almost.

I looked at the house as the chill air hit my body making me shiver.

Tears brimmed in my eyes seeing the shadows of them two playing inside the room. Idiot tears left my eyes and covered my face. The cool breeze dried them instantly making my face turn into a pile of cold.

I FEEL LEFT OUT.

I turned back to face the plants which I'm doing for so many hours. I looked at the little tomatoes and the wave of pain washed through my heart.

I bit my lips trying my best to not cry louder and not lose hope because I was literally breaking apart right now.

Suddenly, I heard my tablet ringing and it was a video call from Rudra. Wiping off the tears I plastered the smile on my face and picked up the call.

"Bhabhi..." Rudy excitedly called out and I genuinely smiled seeing him so happy.

"What's up baby boy?" I asked and he smiled.

"Nothing I've got a leave. I'm planning to visit you guys and I'm so excited already" He chirped with happiness and my heart sunk immediately.

No, I can't let that happen.

If he comes here than he will be hurt seeing Rahul getting pampered and not himself. He might end up not meeting us ever again.

"Rudra. We will be visiting you soon there. I think you should go to Dubai. Everyone is missing you there." I forced a smile while trying to hold back my tears.